My Friend Needs Desperate Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

flatlinej

Dec 7, 2017
I know I'm new here, but my best friend has been going downhill mentally for the past few months. she's an addict, trying to recover. on top of that she has depression, in motivation and she doesn't understand why. they have her on Zoloft for years but its doing nothing. I've never seen her this bad. I've prayed fervently for a long time and she's getting worse. please pray for her renewal, not to harm herself or have suicidal thoughts. I'd hate for it to get that bad. she has three kids and its heartbreaking...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we pray for flatlinej's best friend, please destroy all the plans of devil in her life, remove anxiet, depression and all negative things and set her free. Bless to live a worthy life praising and worshipping you. Lord have your mercy upin her, pour your love upon her. Lord let she haveyour peace, joy and be completely out out of this darkness. Hold her hand and guide in your ways. We agree with this prayer and ask you Lord bless her. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

flatlinej

Dec 7, 2017
Thank you, may you be blessed

A

AuntieAnt

I'm agreeing with you in prayer for your dear friend. Our merciful Lord is able to keep her from falling.

Thank you God for hearing and answering our prayers for this friend! You are so kind and faithful!

Jesus healing woman.jpg

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Dear lord, we pray that you hear the prayers and cries of your children, we pray that you reach out to this family and bless them with strength, kindness and grace as they struggle through this tragic scenario.

God Bless

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your friend’s struggles. I know how painful it must be for you to see her go through difficulties. I just said a prayer for her, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to her in a special and powerful way, filling her with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. He is even more concerned than we are and is able to work mightily in the lives of our loved ones in answer to earnest prayer. Please do keep us updated. Grace and peace to you.