My friend, Rachel, may be miscarrying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

My friend, Rachel, is about 8 weeks pregnant and she already went through a scare a few weeks ago with this baby. At this point, there is a definite possibility that she's miscarrying. I lost two babies to miscarriage, and though she didn't really understand, she tried to be there. She has an appt on the but for now it's a waiting game.

S

shekaniah

Your friend is in my prayers...

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for her. God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Rachel is in my prayers in Jesus.

Hugs to her.
God bless
pickles

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for Rachel and her baby :)

J

Jordache

Well, Rachel ended up miscarrying. I'm glad that I can be a friend to her. We've had an odd relationship. We used to hate eachother as teenagers. But when she got pregnant with her son we got close because I have an keen interest in pregnancy and birth. I've seen more births than a doctor. As odd as it may seem, I could watch video after video of births, spend my day reading parenting and pregnancy magazines, and otherwise exploring child-rearing. I have no children and at the time I'd just lost my second but she asked me everything. When she went into the hospital for severe pre-eclampsia, who'd she call? Me ��. So when got pregnant the second time she had another early scare and I told her what the dr would say before she got there. Then, explained to her all about her miscarriage and when she could determine if it was happening. All this to say, we've had a difficult relationship that began with my baby knowledge and here we
are again.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
That is good that you are there for her :)

Praying for a quick recovery for her.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Well, Rachel ended up miscarrying. I'm glad that I can be a friend to her. We've had an odd relationship. We used to hate eachother as teenagers. But when she got pregnant with her son we got close because I have an keen interest in pregnancy and birth. I've seen more births than a doctor. As odd as it may seem, I could watch video after video of births, spend my day reading parenting and pregnancy magazines, and otherwise exploring child-rearing. I have no children and at the time I'd just lost my second but she asked me everything. When she went into the hospital for severe pre-eclampsia, who'd she call? Me ��. So when got pregnant the second time she had another early scare and I told her what the dr would say before she got there. Then, explained to her all about her miscarriage and when she could determine if it was happening. All this to say, we've had a difficult relationship that began with my baby knowledge and here we
are again.
Thankyou Dear Jesus that she has you Jordache, with her during this sad time.
Ill continue to keep her in my prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles