my friends sux

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ok, honestly my friends suck. It seems the closer i get to God the further i get from them. I was sick for two weeks and only one friend called me the whole time (shes christian...OF COURCE XP) So they dnt really belive in God i mean ya they go to Him when they need help and they pray half heartedly on occasion...but they dnt really love or know Him. Ive been tring to set the examlpe and tell them about God but it dosent get through to them. I know its wiser to stay away from bad influences but how do u help a friend your not friends with?

F

FaithnHope

its real simple u just pray for them and Let God Handle the rest this is when u learn to trust God more =)

J

jimmydiggs

My experience has been, good friends are hard to find. Even harder to keep.

I've lived in three different states, so three different social circles.

In the current one, almost all are atheist, agnostic, or weekend christians. (parody of weekend warriors) The first two, being the vast majority.

G

godsbluesman

Prayer is the best way to help them-do not be unequally yoked with un-believers

K

KeziahWoolf

I KNOWS! Make new friends! :D!