My heart is broken

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mica45

Please pray for me. There is a guy I met a while ago that I had a very complicated relationship with. Something happened and I have not been around him in six months. I have really struggled with letting him go but I just can't do it. Please pray I accept that he is gone and not coming back. My heart is still broken and the more I pray about it and take it to God, the worse it gets.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Love hurts sister,but the Lord knows best. Will pray for your heart to be healed and that he open the right doors for you and shuts the wrong ones

L

libertygirl

I will be praying.

S

shekaniah

Prayers for you for understanding, peace and insight.
Love and blessings, Shekaniah

B

BELOVEOFGOD

Am sorry to hear that, But God is the master healer, He'll definitely heal your wound with time, Will be praying for you.

M

mica45

Thanks for praying :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you, that Jesus will fill all the broken places with His love , comfort and joy.

For Jesus is close to the broken hearted.

God bless
pickles

S

StephenH

I sort of know where you are coming from. I'll tell you a short story.

I met a girl online on a game I play, we were pretty close, but I could never get as close to her emotionally and I couldn't really form the best relationship because she wasn't a Christian. She's a Jew in fact. She didn't want to hear anything about Jesus or Christianity. I knew I couldn't have a relationship with her due to that fact. It just wouldn't of worked out as we wouldn't of been in the same level spiritually. I finally had to let her go and I just got to recently telling her that I'm happy she's found someone else, even though it hurts.

You can't force anyone to believe anything. I still wish the best for her, but I'm letting her go.

P

psychomom

Please pray for me. There is a guy I met a while ago that I had a very complicated relationship with. Something happened and I have not been around him in six months. I have really struggled with letting him go but I just can't do it. Please pray I accept that he is gone and not coming back. My heart is still broken and the more I pray about it and take it to God, the worse it gets.
I'm sorry you're hurting, little one. :(

Sometimes 'letting go' just begins with really accepting the loss.
It doesn't change the way you feel (and remember, our feelings can be quite deceptive)
but it is the beginning.

The Bible says Jesus was a man of sorrows; acquainted with grief. (Is. 53:3)
That God became such a Man speaks volumes about His love for you.
I'm asking Him to reveal His huge heart of love toward you, dear child. ♥

love to you, and much grace,
ellie

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
My heart is still broken and the more I pray about it and take it to God, the worse it gets.
Our Father might want you to simply say "Lord Jesus, I give this all to You, and I'll try not to think about it anymore.", and then attempt to think about other things. I know; that's SO much easier said than done :(. For me, it helps to pray for others (especially those around me online and offline who I'm led to pray for, and the persecuted church; some of them have a very tough life) and simply focus on Jesus. Thank Him for dying for your sins, and ask Him to let you get to know Him better. Ask Him to fill you with the power of the Holy Spirit, and to help you in ALL the things you do. I'd also ask Him to show you what you can do to help Him out. I know that sounds funny, but there are certain things that He told us to do, such as share the Gospel. There is a Bible verse about receiving when you give, and I'm totally convinced that it works with things other than money as well :).

I'm not saying that if you do these things the pain will immediately leave; it may, but pain can serve a purpose as well. It helps us remember to be more careful in the future. The next time you feel yourself falling for a guy, I'd pray about it and see if you get total peace about it before you try to get the dude's attention (or accept the attention that the guy offers you :)).

T

TexasHallelujahGal

Abba Father by the authority and in the name of jesus we ask for release of all all things not of your will in our beloveds life bind all spirits tormenting her and return her to Joy and peace in your holy name send the holy spirit to hover over her as she lives through this difficult time praise you thank you amen