My husband...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

Please pray for my husband,
he is a believer...but does not spend time reading his bible.
I don't know who he has been talking to, but some of the things
he has been saying about scripture sound very off to me.
Please pray for him as God leads you.

(It might be someone he works with that is involved in another religion.)
When I questioned what he said he became angry and told me I don't know the whole
bible.

He is right I don't know the whole bible, but it was something in my spirit that set off
the alarm in me to questioned what he said.

Thank you for your prayers, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs Shekaniah. :)
Your husband and whom ever or what ever is bringing this false influence are in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.
Also in my prayers is that Jesus will our out His Holy Spirit in truth to oepn your husbands eyes and ears giving Him all disernment.
You are also in my prayers as I know such things can weigh upon ones heart. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

C

chuinchoy

you need to talk to him more instead of questioning/confronting him. in doing so, you would know his thoughts then you can say for a fact whether he has swayed or not?

N

nw2u

Prayers sent.

Sep 8, 2012
Shekaniah, as long as Pickles (and that otter holding up it's young) are praying for you............:)
Jesus hears!........., and we all are with you.
Wouldn't you think satan would show himself now that you are breaking through?
But God the Father is on the throne, and His Son Jesus is omnipotent.
So don't be surprised to see the glory of the Lord in your life concerning your husband
in the coming days!

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Please pray for my husband,
he is a believer...but does not spend time reading his bible.
I don't know who he has been talking to, but some of the things
he has been saying about scripture sound very off to me.
Please pray for him as God leads you.

(It might be someone he works with that is involved in another religion.)
When I questioned what he said he became angry and told me I don't know the whole
bible.

He is right I don't know the whole bible, but it was something in my spirit that set off
the alarm in me to questioned what he said.

Thank you for your prayers, Shekaniah
Father God in heaven, you've made Shekaniah's husband's body your Holy temple where your Holy Spirit resides. We pray that your Holy Spirit
speak to his heart and bring him back to your word so that He can learn more about you and your truth so that he will not be swayed by false teachings. Close his ears to all wrong teachings from the evil one.

Lord I pray this prayer over him which I have taken from Colossians 1:9-14
Lord fill him with the knowledge of your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding that he may live a life worthy of you Lord and may please you in every way; bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of you, O God, being
strengthened with all power according to your glorious might so that he may have great endurance and patience and joyfully giving thanks to you O Father God, who have qualified him to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For You have rescued him from the dominion of darkness and brought him into the kingdom of the Son you love, in whom he has redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

You made him the head of his family and the head needs to direct the family in your ways and so Lord, may his ways be your ways and may his thoughts be godly thoughts and may his emotions be of you O Lord.

Lord fill both Shekaniah and her husband with your love. Give both of them wisdom and may both of them humble themselves before you so that both can come together to discuss your word and may your Holy Spirit guide them into your truth and that they will learn joyfully together in Christ Jesus. May you bless the both of them mightily, in Jesus name, amen.

Last edited:
S

shekaniah

Thank you all :)

P

psychomom

Father God in heaven, you've made Shekaniah's husband's body your Holy temple where your Holy Spirit resides. We pray that your Holy Spirit
speak to his heart and bring him back to your word so that He can learn more about you and your truth so that he will not be swayed by false teachings. Close his ears to all wrong teachings from the evil one.

Lord I pray this prayer over him which I have taken from Colossians 1:9-14
Lord fill him with the knowledge of your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding that he may live a life worthy of you Lord and may please you in every way; bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of you, O God, being
strengthened with all power according to your glorious might so that he may have great endurance and patience and joyfully giving thanks to you O Father God, who have qualified him to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For You have rescued him from the dominion of darkness and brought him into the kingdom of the Son you love, in whom he has redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

You made him the head of his family and the head needs to direct the family in your ways and so Lord, may his ways be your ways and may his thoughts be godly thoughts and may his emotions be of you O Lord.

Lord fill both Shekaniah and her husband with your love. Give both of them wisdom and may both of them humble themselves before you so that both can come together to discuss your word and may your Holy Spirit guide them into your truth and that they will learn joyfully together in Christ Jesus. May you bless the both of them mightily, in Jesus name, amen.

Amen! And so may it be for us all, Abba! ♥

From what I've seen, you have a pretty plugged in alarm system going there, Shekiniah! :)
I'm sorry to hear this, but I believe the Lord brings things into the light for good reasons, so I thank Him for this. (hmm---am I really sorry? I s'pose not. lol)

Father God, we thank You for bringing light to the darkness, and for bringing life to the dead. Thank You for giving our sister's husband a good help-meet. Thank You for Your Word, and all we can learn from it about You.
Thank You that Your Word never goes forth void, and for all You plan to do in our brother's life, to Your glory, In Jesus' Name. amen

S

simplyme_bekah

Ahhh sweet Shekaniah our men get testy over religion huh. I know exactly what you are going through because I deal with it with my guy. I lift your husband up to our Lord in prayer asking that our Lord guides your husband to learn his truth in his word and that he gives your heart peace and that together you two become a couple that loves and serves out Lord together, I ask on Jesus name Amen. (((Hugs ya)))