my issue with the catholic church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
There's no moral difference between you, me, and Stalin. We all deserve the deepest darkest pits of hell.

I would step off the moral high horse if I were you.
It's sad to see how you run to defend your leader, who are you a protege of?

Lets both step down of our high horses, wouldn't you say? But just a reminder I didn't start the attack.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
Do you honestly think I am a better person than the man crankin' the wheel?
There's no moral difference between you, me, and Stalin. We all deserve the deepest darkest pits of hell.

I would step off the moral high horse if I were you.
was not hell made for satan and his angels?

Apr 26, 2013
Do not waste your life going from church to church as I did and never found God. I found Him when I lost my wife and sister. I screamed out to the Lord and the Holy Spirit decended upon me in great force and my brother too who was with me. I became enlightened to the truth and have been set free. I now see

L

Lorelai

Everywhere I look, threads about Catholicism being a heresy or straight from hell. Protestantism and Catholicism are both denominations of Christianity.
TomMongoose,

Seriously, did you read all she posted? This was a phenomenally important to know stuff. Excellent! We HAVE to be made aware of this. I have many Catholic friends that love Christ and I love them with all my heart. But the Catholic Church is not of Jesus Christ. It was and is one of the most important issues Jesus, the disciples, and even the earlier prophets warned us about. This cannot be ignored. Again, excellent well-laid out highly educational post! Thank you!