My Life has been touched by Kenneth Copeland Ministries,,,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jkalyna

When Jehovah God told Adam and Eve a command, they disobeyed, and suffered the consequences of it. When Jesus tells, us "I've given you a new commandment, " To love the Lord thy God with all your heart, soul and mind, and your neighbor as yourself." There are consequences for being disobedient also. NO one is authorized by the Lord to rewrite the bible to their own likeings. If the commands are not followed disobiedience leads to spiritual death. Any one could recite the word, but it takes a contrite heart and a surrendered heart to obey it. When Jesus said, turn the other cheek, there was and are reasons for this, not to be a whimp, but there is strenght in Wisdom, and in gentleness. The world want to fight, if there is one tooth left even if all the other's have been knocked out, they will go till that even one is gone, because of pride, having nothing, but having pride is all that is left to own, and it is not from the Lord, or is it of the Lord. It is trying to lift one's self up above other's and everything that might be right, is wronge in the eyes of the unrightouss mind. This is why the Lord said, turn the other cheek, we are not to exalt ourselves but abase, and exalt Jesus, in humbleness. When my family turned their backs on me, I don't know how many times I was lead to call a prayer ministry team, and didn't give up calling on the Lord, to have someone agree with me through all the thick and thin I was going through. Some of these prayer partners got to know me by just answering the phones, from the Kenneth Copeland Ministries. They have sent me tapes for free and a brithday card each year, and told me "l love you" words that my spirit so needed to hear after my own family went the other way, away from wanting to reconcile being a family. I've heard them say many times, at my lowest times, alone, ' I pray life into you," many times. Yesterday I got a letter from them, the Copeland ministry that they are offereing a free gift. The free gift is Kenneth Copelands personal New Testament high lighted bible, with notes, just like a hand me down memoir and heirloom, not only to his family, but to his friends, who recieve the magazines and monthly letters. I've been touched by this, as he said, one day, as he was penning in his bible, the Lord spoke to him, and said, give a free copy as a gift. I called yesterday to recieve this, it is more than a bible it is the heart of a man who's heart is after the LOrd. From his testimoney once he said, he was driving with his 4 children in the run down car, just right before he started the ministry, when they had to boil potatoes in the coffe maker, with no furniture, his children were saying, daddy were hungry, were hungry, he kept saying, any minute now, any minute. He is a man of Faith, then there was a 20 dollar bill that flew past them and got struck in a fence, he said he got out and went back to the car, and said, now we will go and eat. You can think what you will,, as we have been given a free will, to choose to believe or not. I want to tell you this though, it sounded kind of supernatural to me, and in my heart I wanted to believe this so much, and it just stuck with me for months, after I heard this. Then one day, after picking up my daughter from a twirling event. We parked across the st. in the parking lot. it was a windy day, and as we crossed the street, I saw something fly past in the air, it looked like money, and I said, get it, it was going to land under the cars in the parking lot, and my daughter just about fell on top of it. It was a crisp new 20 dollar bill, I said, now I believe the story, because it was just almost the exact scene, flying through the air in the wind, and landing. When we are obedient to the Lords commands, he will help us, even if there is a little bit of hesitation to believe, I cry out Lord help my unbelief. To end this, I don't know how many members Pastor Kenneth Copland has around the entire Globe, but I could just say maybe 1 million, which probably is a whole lot more. But to give a New Testament from his own journaling of notes and highlights is a heirloom that is priceless, it would probably cost 20 dollars or more to make, ship and send all over the world, for free, at his cost, the letter is in my home, and if anyone doubts this they could log onto his website. The fact is, you multilpy 20 dollars times 1 million members, subscribed, he will be paying 20, million dollars just to give this as a gift if I am not wronge. Pastor Copland knows what the bible says, in sowing in reaping. I am very excitited to be getting his own personal copy of his hearts directives from the HOly Spirit given to us, and my daughter also. Would you give 20 million dollars to Christian Chat, or even 20 dollars, or 200 dollars. Talk is cheap, it is when faith is put into action is what pleases Yahwheh, for faith without works is dead, you know this is in the word. Don't mock those who proclaim Jesus Christ, by name, it will come back upon as a curse, for if you bless with your words, you will be blessed, if you curse you will reap what you have sown. There is no such thing as I can't give to Christian Chat because of a car bill, or another pack of butts, or budwisier. Jesus commands are to love him, and love others, not to bash, and poison their lifestyle if one dosn't believe in the penticostal ways, then go and proclaim the good news, without being a viper, washed tombs on the outside, looking clean but within are dead mens bone. Without Love makes one as nothing, nothing at all, all the knowledge and the medals are nothing. To break the commands of Christ, is to soon find yourself seperated from him, without repentance of hurtfull words spoken against another ministry. I love Joel Osteen, he brightens my day, I luv Joyce Meyers teachings, These three are my favorites, and Pastor Youngie Cho, who has blessed my life for many years. Just as Adam and Eve were lead out of being in God's glory, breaking the commandments of the teachings and what Jesus has spoken will find yourself in a very un watered place for not being obedient to the Lord. I lived a religious life, with bitterness dislike about many people, it was only the pride fighting, to say, I was right, bad mouthing people etc. When I left religion and met Jesus, everything changed, following him is obeying him, listening to him, and not obeying is nothing more than what Judas did, he was very close physically, but in the spirit very far. I pray that more of what the LOrd taught will be obeyed, for he said, we are to esteem one another better than ourselves, the opposite is called PRIDE, it means you are better than the other, pride comes before a fall,,,, Take heed unto the words of the Lord in his scriptures, not looking at someones bank account, or houses, they earned, it, through tapes, movies, books cds, NY best sellars, that even those who don't know Jesus have know him. Katy Hilton paris hilton Mother is a partner with Joel Osteen a believer in Jesus, haven't you heart at every end he invites those who don't know Jesus to know him as savior?? Look at the heart of the Lord, for it is only Satan that is taking you to the hill, and saying look at all this, in temptation of wanting it or speaking not in love against those who proclaim the word. I don't agree with many, but it seems these 3 are being targeted, and I know why now, they love the hardest, and the devil dosn't like it. He fights to poison their character, they will not go unpunished, for the word of the Lord does not return back to him void, it is spoken by a Mighty God, and those who go against the anointing will reap. Truth, Honesty and the words of the Lord, Jesus calls today, God resists the proud,, but he will give grace, unto the humble. A new command I give, Love your neighbor as yourself, for hate is not divided, if you dislike someone, there is a thin line between love and hate, and you crossed over it, onto the devils side.

Attachments