My Life-Saving Miracle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

_Angel_

Ok so here goes, I was having chest pain, not sure if it was a heart attack or not I called the ambulance, they took me to the emergency room, kept me overnight for more testing. The next day they took me in for a stress test which according to them turned out that I had several severe blockages in the bottom portion of my heart, but...
They decided to do an angiogram to make sure. The 1st surgeon comes in to explain the procedure of the surgery and informs me the main surgeon will be in in just a moment. The main surgeon comes in and says " My assistant seems to think your stress test was wrong" and I replied " it was wrong and the angiogram your getting ready to do on me will show nothing is wrong with my heart, it will be negative" and he says" Why do you say that?" I said " Because I am a child of God, he protects his sheep" well of course the surgeon rolled his eyes at me as if to say" here we gho, another lose screwball" so they wheeled me down to surgery and all the way down there I just kept saying "You are my Jehova Ropha- the God who heals me" over and over again, and they told me it would be an hour surgery but after 15 mins the surgeon said" Well, we can take you back to your room now" and I said " I thought it was an hour surgery?" and he replied" well, it usually is for someone who has something wrong with their heart, but your heart is in mint condition" and I praised Jesus, Glory be to God.. God is good, he's a healer, a miracle worker, a provider, a comforter, the Great physician.. trust in him, he may not be there when you want him to be, but he's ALWAYS there on time!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
How great is our God?!!! He is truly amazing... Thanks for sharing your testimony, Angel. God bless you

R

Ramon

Ok so here goes, I was having chest pain, not sure if it was a heart attack or not I called the ambulance, they took me to the emergency room, kept me overnight for more testing. The next day they took me in for a stress test which according to them turned out that I had several severe blockages in the bottom portion of my heart, but...
They decided to do an angiogram to make sure. The 1st surgeon comes in to explain the procedure of the surgery and informs me the main surgeon will be in in just a moment. The main surgeon comes in and says " My assistant seems to think your stress test was wrong" and I replied " it was wrong and the angiogram your getting ready to do on me will show nothing is wrong with my heart, it will be negative" and he says" Why do you say that?" I said " Because I am a child of God, he protects his sheep" well of course the surgeon rolled his eyes at me as if to say" here we gho, another lose screwball" so they wheeled me down to surgery and all the way down there I just kept saying "You are my Jehova Ropha- the God who heals me" over and over again, and they told me it would be an hour surgery but after 15 mins the surgeon said" Well, we can take you back to your room now" and I said " I thought it was an hour surgery?" and he replied" well, it usually is for someone who has something wrong with their heart, but your heart is in mint condition" and I praised Jesus, Glory be to God.. God is good, he's a healer, a miracle worker, a provider, a comforter, the Great physician.. trust in him, he may not be there when you want him to be, but he's ALWAYS there on time!
Now THAT is what I am talking about!! LOL. May Jesus bless you!!!

A

_Angel_

Yes God may not be there when WE want him to be, but he is ALWAYS there on time...
We have to be patient and wait while he manifests himself and his works in us, never give up, don't quit
!

L

Lifelovinggirl

WOW. AWESOME. God is good. Praise God. It was good to hear what Jesus as done for you Angel.
I´m so happy. Thank you Jesus =)

F

floebby

This is truly inspirational, i think its important for people to realize that all we need to do is to turn to HIM!

A

_Angel_

Jesus is the only way. People don't seem to realize that ONLY through him can you live a full, completely satisfying life.

A

_Angel_

Awwww Thank you kindly, God Bless and remember NOTHING is impossible for God, He's our Father, and he loves us.

S

Sukesh

After all comments here.. nd according to mine knowledge, Jesus is our Saviour, he is always busy vth caring us,, Bible says Jesus Christ is Chief Doctor, I mean it,, so once again Praise The Lord

Thankyou All
-Son Of JesusChrist

A

_Angel_

Jesus is our Jehovah Rophe - the Lord who heals us........Jesus Christ is our healer, our Jehovah Rophe, the Lord who heals us. Jesus is the all-encompassing name. If you call on the name of Jesus, you can be saved, healed, forgiven, have peace, and divine protection. Exodus 15:26 He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you." Psalm 103:3 Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases. Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.