My Life with Christ 2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stefen

Jun 14, 2013
Dear Friends,

As i posted earlier, My Parents converted from Hindus to Christ when i was young and suffering with disease. After i am healed, My mom have made me to join in a local private school. I was studying well and wont miss 1st 5 places in my studies competition. once i finished schooling at 15, i have moved to a different town for studies which takes around 7 to 8 hours travel from my Hometown. But i couldn't study there more than one year due to some issues in college. I have been brought back by my dad @ 17. Here my personal life has been challenged. My career seems dark. My parents also don't know what to do next.. As my studies stopped in the middle and i don't know what should i choose to continue my life. Those are the tough days in my personal life. But never stopped praying. Only God is refuge.

Then moved to chennai city. I have got a office boy Job in a manpower supply agency, (as i was only 17, not qualified to work in India unless i turned to 18). I was there in that office for 24x7 for an year. God blessed me and showed grace to the owner of that agency. whenever those managers was on leave.. i would be taking care of entire manpower supplies without any shortages. Yeah. God helped me to perform well. Then, when they got a new project to supply manpower at a Big Transformers manufacturing company. They have posted me there as they required an brilliant guy as a watchman to be at their head office. At that time i was 18 years old. God blessed me over there, showed grace by their owners and continued there for an year. Then i got same watchman Job in Chennai at a chairman's residence which is one of the Biggest Hospitals network in south Asia. They liked me very much as they also talk same language and same community and gives me more tips and They have appointed me above 4 of other watchmen. After that As i wanted to come out of that and have to look after my career, I have started studying Bachelors degree by post. when i have completed one year out of 3 years, through the classmates circle, i have got into a Back end Job for a US based E Books publishing company. God showed grace there too.. They have selected me to scan the paper books of adult related things to image, as i was like responsible person and also christian. When there is a recession, They removed all other temporary workers and kept me.

Then i have moved to a call center to collect loan dues from two wheeler purchased customers. There i learnt how to speak and convince the tough people. Then one of my colleague got a Job as administration executive in a software company, but he is not willing to go and asked me to go. I went there and got selected. God blessed me. within 6 months, they have doubled my salary. I was there for 5 years till last year. Its like amazing.. I have just did 10th class (secondary school) Became an Administration manager with my hard and smart working in that company. Yeah, God's extended grace and my honesty and "dont love money" concept brought me to "next to CEO" level.

From there i wanted to move out from software Industry, i have got an HR job in a manufacturing public limited company. Yeah, All of my new colleagues said, there is no soft road in front you. I have to close the workers 3 years compensation agreement in this year. Yes. They have gone for strikes and local labour offices.. etc.. God have showed His grace and Govt officials showed mercy at me and convinced the workers and they came under control. Now in this year August i will be completing One year. I became Factory Manager and a only one responsible person for the entire factory.

Everyday / every week is a amazing. God Blessed me everyday and every step i put. No one would have thought that i would be a factory manager on one day..! with this SSLC qualification. There were workers, supervisors, securities.. under me. Jesus Christ blessed the businesses of the organization that i stepped into.

Local Police Inspector commented "You are over Educated for this Job". Am i?? Only I and God knows.

Thanks for reading..! keep faith in God, He will never forget you. Be Blessed

K

kimdel

wow!thats a wonderful testimony. God bless you and uplift you up from one glory to another. Your blessed of the Lord

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
Hi Stefen,
I read your earlier post about how your family came to know Jesus and about how God is working in your lives. Also, it is good to know that God is taking care of your job situation. Thanks for sharing your inspiring story, and may God continue to take you to greater heights.