My Life with Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stefen

Jun 14, 2013
Dear Friends,

By seeing my profile you could understand that i am an Indian where majority are Hindus. My family was one of them and belongs to farmers caste (which is dominated caste in South India). All of our grand fathers and our relatives were Crazy in their own religion. I am only one son to my parents. so, they loved me alot. when i was 2 years old, i was getting fits and doctors said it usual in these ages. But it continued increasing from monthly once to weekly twice and i am fainted. My dad was working in outstation will come to home once in a week. My mom stays lonely have to struggle with me. As this was happened around 25 years back, there was no neighbors nearby to get help and hospitals were very far to walk around 2 miles.

At this moment, she cried to all her Goddess. But no one could help her as they all were stones and in printed photo frames. Then a neighbor saw my mom's struggle and preached Gospel. Then my mom tried asking Jesus Christ to save His son.. With immediate effect, it starts reduced and not repeated again. As she was illiterate and she listens to Bible readings through that neighbor. My dad was an Atheist. There was a political party at that time Periyar E. V. Ramasamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia My dad and Grand father were follower of this party. so, they never believe in God. Then My mom tried to convince him hardly but He never listened and she got attacked by Him (I still remember those). After an year or so, He lost his job and found hard days ahead to run his family. In those tough situations, he turned back to Christ for his relaxation/time-pass and found miracles in his own life. Our relatives came to know that our family is into Christ. Then they all came to our house and yelled at us and they have put fullstop to the relationship with them as its black mark in their community. Those were the hard days for us. No Job to my dad and have to survive with a family of 4 in that village.

My Mom started working by putting designs to sarees (women clothes) and she took care of me and my younger sister. My dad went to a fuel filling station for 8$/month. after 7 years of these trouble situation. My dad got his job back, whoever left were came back to stick with us. My mom prays for the neighbors whoever has trouble. They were getting healed and joined with us to go to church. When the gathering becoming more, we have started worshiping God at our home itself. Now, a Church is established at our home. local tribes were gathered and worshiping God. Hallelujah .

I will tell my personal testimony next time. Thanks for reading it. Be blessed.

Oct 22, 2011
thats amazing, the name of Jesus christ be glorified, amen! i pray more people may come to know Jesus through u pople n your ministry there! GOD bless!