My life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Catapult

Hello brothers and sisters,

I think I am having so many frustrations and regrets in my life.

I've had done so many wrongdoings. And now, I feel so depressed because I repent to all these wrongdoings.

Now, I assume that I have already Obsessive-compulsive disorder.

This illness makes me so uneasy. I have many intrusive thoughts and now it includes intrusive thoughts about God The Father, Jesus Christ, and now with the Holy Spirit.

I am also fond of Science. Especially, Physics and Chemistry but not Biology.

I am kind of person who thinks to himself that he would be the greatest Physicist and Chemist ever.

I also profaning my father, mother and brother. Though I want to change, it is not easy and it so embarrassing. My parents may say, "Oh, is that my son? He changed!".

I also like something, I am obsessed with this something. Now, I'm thinking that God may gift that something when I am in Heaven already with Him.

I think I am already doing idolatry. I think I just worship God just for that something.

Anyway, this something is my inspiration in everything in the past. Honestly until now. But at the same time, I do not want to violate the God's Law. Please help me on this.

I really like doing projects and if the materials were there already, I can't do it properly.

I am kind of person who likes everything he wants to be perfect. Please help me.

I feel so lonely everyday. I am one of the members of out-of-school youth. I stopped schooling.

Yes, I need a friend who can talk to me everyday. Please help me. Yes, a real friend.

Please help me.

God bless siblings!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Artaxia

*Looks around and doesn't see any posts*

Well, I used to kind of be the same way a few years ago. Although my situation might have been a bit different. I was pretty much obsessed with Bionicle (a Lego series) and refused to give up on any of them. I didn't really act like much of a Christian and I was mean/annoying to people and didn't consider their feelings. I've changed alot since then (I believe that's when I was 13 or 14... I'm 16 now). Even my friends agree.
Well, that might not be like your situation, but anyway...

What I would do is pray about it so God can help you through this. I'd be glad to pray about it for you too, and be a friend.

B

Bobbyking

Hi

At the age of 13, you have a wonderful life ahead.

I like to encourage you to do a daily simple thing everyday before you go about your routine things:

1. Confess that 'Jesus, you are my Lord and fill me with your love and strength to overcome everything that come against my happiness and joy in my life. I lay my life down on the Cross and submit to your lordship in everything I do.'

2. Read 1 or 2 chapters a day of any of the Gospels. Let the Word renew your mind, energize your spirit, strengthen your body AND remove any wrong spirit of influence around you.

Remember, John in his word his written gospel, 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

YOU HAVE THE WORD NEAR YOU TODAY. MAKE FULL USE OF IT.