my marriage has ended..im so sad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lovepurple

hello everuyone.im new to this site. Ive joined because i need some cristian support.sadly my marriage has ended due to something my husband did to us all that i cant even bring myself to write about on here. Weve been together since we were 17and i never thought this could have happened to us. We have been blessed with two wonderful children and it brakes my heart to see our family destroyed[/COLOR]i feel so worried about the future now. I know god is with me and thanks to HIm i i found out the truth but its so hard. I feel so dissapointed that everything i worked so hard for in my life has been taken from me. I was recently been made redundant aswel so times are hard. I pray god makes me strong to cope with it all and guide me. I have ti be strong for my kids. Its so hard going through a divorce...sorry everyone but i had to let it out. Thankyou for listening/reading xxxamandaxxxt

L

lovepurple

I also wanted to add that i tried and tried to work things out we went to a chritian marriage counceller fr a year and he was even lying there....i found out later....and as i said its related to what is called sexual inmorality ...sorry about my spelling mistakes...god bless u all xxx

A

Andrew

Hello Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear about your marriage and your job. It is hard to think in terms of being single after being with him for 16 years. There are often no words that can express our pain or console us. I know from experience that sometimes just havin friends, especially Christian support, helps. That, along with hugs!

It is good to know that God brings us together in faith, as one family, despite living in Spain, or England as I am. You are right to put your hope in God, who is with us even in the dark valleys of life.

God loves you more than you can even understand, but may He let you grow in knowledge of His love and His will as a source of strength for life.

Andrew

L

lovepurple

Thankyou so much. I dint want anyone thinking i fint work hard it this marriage...but what i cant seem to understand is that he doesnt even seem repentant is that the word?arepentido in spanish he hasnt tried once to fight back for his kids or me...i think deep down i would have taken him back if he had been ashamed of himself but...no. my whole family are devastetedaswel and our friends as he had been leading a double life since our son was born 3 years ago... god bless u andrew thanks for your reply xxxim so heartbroken.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011

Hi Amanda...I'm so sorry you're going through this very hurtful thing, honey. (Yes, the word is repentant.)

Just remember that God will get you through this. That may be hard to believe right now but try with all your might to believe it because it is true.

Praying for you right now that His Spirit will come to you with comfort, love, and an extra dose of strength that will enable you to move forward into a new life....a new 'normal'. It will take awhile but it will happen :) .

Also, praying for healing for your soul and for your broken heart to be mended by the Great Physician .... such a huge betrayal is very hurtful. You think you know someone, then suddenly you see that they are someone completely different. Please don't let this keep you from trusting your own sense of judgment. Some people are expert actors and can fool a lot of people.

I'm also praying for your husband that eventually, he will repent of what he did. Without repentance, he will not be saved :( .

Looks like you did all you could to try to fix your marriage....God will honor that.

May He bless you and your children as you begin your 'new' life...and may it be filled with love and happiness :) .

L

lovepurple

Thankyou so so much. God bless you xx

R

Risen

These scriptures helps me a lot after my marriage breaks down.
Isaiah 54:4-5 Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace, you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. For your Maker is your husband, the Lord Almighty is His name. the holy one of Israel is your redeemer. He is called the God of all the earth.

Isaiah 61:7 Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion and instead of disgrace, they will rejoice in their inheritance. and so they will inherit a double portion in their land and everlasting joy will be theirs.

Jeremaiah 29: 11 For I know the plan that I have for you, declares the Lord. plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Genesis 50:20 the devil ment it for evil but God turn it for good.

Isaiah 43: 4-5 Since you are precious and honoured in my sight, and because I love you. I will give men in exchange for you. and people in exchange for your life. Do not be afraid for I am with you.

Please know that God is with you always

GOD_IS_LOVE

Mar 16, 2009
I pray that God searches his heart and helps him see where he stands and gives him a repentant heart. In Jesus' name! Keep praying for him. We can all fall into sin but God can take us out.

A

abutex

if i we remember what the isalah 40v31 if he or she listing it its we give us confident all this is must come to pass as believed .as child of GOD never think like that because time never pass u standing in faith tans for all our fan

A

abutex

I THANK GOD HE IS ARE LIFE FOREVER EDGE.AND MOST IMPORTANT AMAN OR AWOMAN IS FIRST KNOWN UR GOD WHO CREATED U .AND HE POSITION AS HIS SON OR HER DOUGHT OF GOD .NEVER DISCOURAGE THAT GOD IS THESAME TODAY AN D YESTERDAYS.I PRAYED ALWAYS WHICH IS I AS GOD BE HELP TO STAND WITH FAITH .AL SAY I LOVED GOD THANS THOSE IN THE LORD AMEN

N

NinJaGGS

The angels of God will guide you through this trouble.

L

lovepurple

Thankyou so much for your kind replied and god bless you xxxx

S

shekaniah

First of all Amanda...I would like to say Welcome to Christian Chat!
I'm glad you found this place!

I don't understand why some people don't take marriage and having children more seriously.
What I have seen is about 5 to 10yrs down the road a lot of these same people see the mistake
of their past...and it is too late the damage is done.

Hopefully you and your children will forgive him and accept his apology when it finely comes.

I will be praying that the eyes of his heart will be opened, and that he will be a good support to you and your children...
maybe even a Godly example one day.

You don't sound like you are going to show bitterness toward him in front of the children,
And that will be a blessing for you all.

I will pray for you and your family.
May God bless and keep you all!
In Jesus Loving Name, Amen

J

jo_ptrp

don't give up praying for him ;-)

O

oracle2world

You are relying upon your faith, and it will see you through this.

God bless

E

emmyeze

HI PLEASE I HAVE SEEN YOUR STORY I WANT TO HELP YOU OUT OF THIS SITUATION IF YOU STILL WANT THAT MARRIAGE TO BE RESTORED PLEASE TRY ALL YOU CAN TO ADD ME IN YOUR YAHOO MESSENGER MY YAHOO ID IS [email protected] I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO OR THE TYPE OF PRAYER THAT WILL HELP YOU TO RESTORE YOUR MARRIAGE OR YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE 2348066090093. I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR CASE I AM PASTOR EMMANUEL EZE
GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN

joshhuntnm

Aug 6, 2012
I have been there. It stinks but it does eventually pass. I love that verse taht says, "It came to pass!"

E

emmyeze

prayer to pray to restore

Hi I ask you to send me mail that I have something to tell you pastor Emmanuel Eze

Jun 8, 2012
God bless your dear heart. I am so very sorry. I am here for you:).

S

strawberryfizz

Sharing with you a song that may speak to your heart... God's blessings be upon you and your children

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mmgV6mPvb0[/video]