My Missing Part

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dr3amer-

Aug 20, 2023
My Missing Part

An extensive introduction of myself, seeking for the part of me that is currently missing.

God bless you all and thanks for reading

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Welcome to CC Dr3amer. That was quite an impressive introduction and I enjoyed the Ink Spots video. You made your missing part crystal clear.

I have not experienced your pain. I can only imagine the difficulty of wanting, yet not finding that partner to share your journey. I have read of many others however, that do share those difficulties. My prayer is that you may come to rejoice in ALL your circumstances remembering that for a believer, they are given so that you may glorify God, even if it's through tears.

Dr3amer-

Aug 20, 2023
Welcome to CC Dr3amer. That was quite an impressive introduction and I enjoyed the Ink Spots video. You made your missing part crystal clear.

I have not experienced your pain. I can only imagine the difficulty of wanting, yet not finding that partner to share your journey. I have read of many others however, that do share those difficulties. My prayer is that you may come to rejoice in ALL your circumstances remembering that for a believer, they are given so that you may glorify God, even if it's through tears.

Hey there Seeker47!

You're words are very heartwarming, thank you!

You're prayer is more than I can ask of!

God bless you and thanks for taking your time :)

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
My Missing Part

An extensive introduction of myself, seeking for the part of me that is currently missing.

God bless you all and thanks for reading
God bless you!
Missing Part! - Don’t let it be your focus,
It will eat you up and consume your life.

Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Mark 10:29-31 KJV
And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
[30] But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
[31] But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

Dr3amer-

Aug 20, 2023
God bless you!
Missing Part! - Don’t let it be your focus,
It will eat you up and consume your life.

Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Mark 10:29-31 KJV
And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
[30] But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
[31] But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

I think that's certainly a real danger one has to be aware of.

Christ and His kingdom always has to be our first objective.

I thought about doing this as a possible way for God to enable something or to get something going ... whatever that may be ...

Christ and His kingdom is still my #1 priority.

Thank you for taking your time and God bless you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I enjoyed your introductory letter. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.