My Mom is in the hospital

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
Please pray for my mom who injured herself in the tub. I'm not sure what she injured. It's either her bad knee that she had surgery on or her calf. Please pray for her total healing in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for all your prayers. You do not know how much I appreciate it.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Certainly Keenen; I'll pray for her. Please let her know that we're praying; it makes a lot of people feel happy to know that strangers are praying for them :). "Jesus, in Your holy Name, please heal Keenen's mom now; heal her and make all her pain go away. If there's anything You want her to see, please show her, Sir. Amen"

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

S

shirley

I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR MOMS HEALING N RECOVERY I PRAY FOR COMFORT DURNING THIS DIFFICULT SITUATION MAY GOD TOUCH HER BODY AND HEAL HER FROM HEAD TO TOE I ALSO PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU HOPE AND PEACE DURNING THIS TIME AND ALWAYS

S

shekaniah

Praying for your mom and those who are caring for her to have wisdom.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
Here is an update my mom went to the hospital and she has a bad sprain. Thank God it wasn't anything else. :)

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
She is on crutches and she has a knee brace but she is fine and it should heal.

S

shekaniah

Glad to hear it was not too serious.
Prayers continue...

M

meena1984

i just prayed for you... my dad just went through something similar so i under stand the concern.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for a fast and pain free healing for your mom.
Im glad she will be ok. :)

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Keenen, I was so sad to read the request you posted. I stopped and prayed, and then read on. It was as if the Lord worked in 10 seconds, from my vantage point. lol!

I am so glad she's not badly injured, and I will keep her in prayer for healing.
~ellie
xo

el

Dec 6, 2006
Lol Ellie, same thing happened with me too. I stopped and prayed.. and then BAM update from her mom - Good news! Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and mercy! God's embracing your mom with His healing and comforting arms full of love Keenen. Keep trusting and presenting your requests to the Most High with a thankful heart.

God bless,

~El~