My name is Andrea

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mielissa

I'm new to this site and I just wanna meet other people who believe in God. I don't know a lot who believe and practice what God teaches. Part of me wants proof their are still good people left in this world. Not to mention I'm young so I need good influences around me

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Andrea hello welcome to christian chat.

M

Mielissa

Thanks, it's good to get a response from you :)

J

Joshua175

Hello Andrea welcome to the site. I believe in Jesus Christ. I'm 18. It is hard to find True believers these days it seems. Especially people my age. But you know, our home is in Heaven not on earth. There will come a time when the earth will be only evil, just as the days of Noah. But don't worry because the ones who accept Jesus will be saved and we will be able to meet All of our family in heaven. Jesus said "He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." Jesus makes our cup overflow, he is Pure satisfaction.

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

Don't worry Seek the Kingdom of God first and foremost and God will take care of the rest. God Bless You and have a Great Day. =)

C

Crazy4GODword

welcome friend

J

Jimmy47

Hi im 19 years old and im new here as well. I completely agree with Joshua175. It really is hard to find believers at our age these days. But anyway welcome to the site and i hope you enjoy it as much as i am already!