My name is Ejjah but call me Alejo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Ejjah

Hello, everyone!

I'm Alejo or as the idiomas says; dear child has many names - in the good way.
My religion state is Lutheran but I am going to convert to Catholicsm as my boyfriend is Catholic.
I see myself as being weak-agnostic. I'm living in Denmark, South Jutland and I am a student in a Gymnasium. I'm studying language.
I joined this site because I wished to learn what other people think of religion and I did it to learn my own religion. I am open to talk to everyone, aslong you don't try to convert me with phrases and such.
:) I don't bite so don't worry. Write to me and we can have a fun chat

B

butterfly712

Hello Alejo and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here.

V

VioletReigns

I joined this site because I wished to learn what other people think of religion. Don't try to convert me with phrases and such.
Welcome, Ejjah :D

I don't much care for religious "phrases and such" either. I don't think many on this site do. And as for discussing religion, most on CC are children of the Most High God and would rather proclaim the love of Jesus Christ rather than talk about religion. I myself have no desire to wrestle anyone into following Him. In fact, nobody can even approach the Lord God unless He call them first. That is entirely the work of Almighty God. So you don't have to fear anyone here converting you. :)

D

dalconn

welcome! come in and learn

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome again!! :D

C

Chezz

Welcome to the site!

Nov 5, 2013
Hi Alejo. Welcome to Christian Chat. I am sure you will like this site. as you read the forums and enjoy the live chat, you will undoubtedly find people who will want to force their opinions on you. But many, many more will help you to seek what you want and to guide you. I wish you all the best and God Bless.