My name is Franko Rivera

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusLivesThruMe

Hi everybody my name is Franko and I am on here because I want to find more Christian friends who believe and fight for Christ... I am easy going like to Draw, do Poetry, Swim, play Soccer Video Games, Movies, spend time with friends etc. I am currently attending school at Carl.D.Perkins in Paintsville KY. It's nice to meet you all and I hope you have a great day. Come by my page and drop me a line or two. See you all later. =D

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
hello and welcome. hope you like this site. God bless you. did not know that carl perkins had a school!!

B

bontha

Tracy from India.

Make friendship for Christ. This His beloved attempt for the people. The sinners washing their sins in the blood of Christ. In Him. Tracy.

B

bluebirdchaser

Hey there, Franko. Glad to meet you! I like drawing/poetry/video games/movies too! My inbox is always open if you want to chat. I hope you like it here!

C

Chezz

Welcome to the site!

C

CEF

Welcome to cc, Franko, you want Christian friends well you came to the right place. There are a ton of people souled out for Christ, including me.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Franko, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

Hanady

Apr 20, 2012
Hey :), welcome to cc :)

Apr 22, 2014
Welcome to Christian Chat, Franko Rivera. I hope you meet people on here & find your way closer to God. If you want, you can add me. It will be a pleasure to be your friend on here :)
God bless <3