my name is Heidi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kittie21x

my name is Heidi im 26 years old. I dont have much to say about myself but Im a dancer, a poet and a singer. I never had anybody want to know me so its all new.... i have been told im a boring person but once u get to know me it might be different. Im just trying to find a friend to talk too

Y

yaright

my name is Heidi im 26 years old. I dont have much to say about myself but Im a dancer, a poet and a singer. I never had anybody want to know me so its all new.... i have been told im a boring person but once u get to know me it might be different. Im just trying to find a friend to talk too
It sounds like your a very creative person. What type of dance to you like the most? What is the tone of your poetry; And what form of music do you like to sing? Where did you begin to learn the strengths of these things you enjoy today?

S

shiner500

Welcome to Christian chat

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Heidi Hi There welcome to Christian Chat.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Hey there Welcome to Christian Chat!

M

MrsSunflower

You don't sound boring at all. ;) Although I agree it is different when others learn to know you. I too often think that others might see me or think of me as a boring person, I myself don't think such about myself. Yet it also depends on who you meet, and whether you have a lot in commun or not. :)

Hope you will have a very great and blessed time on here!

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Welcome to the forums, Heidi. :)

S

shekaniah

Welcome to Christian Chat, there are a lot of great people here! I hope that you get to know them. God bless

P

Phoenix

Hey H! Welcome to CC!!! Hope to see you around!

N

nyla

hi heidi, welcome to the sight your love it here i myself am a new member im here if you ever want to chat till then god bless!