My name is wesley miller

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wesleymiller

GOD bless you all! GLORY BE To GOD FOR FINDING THIS SITE!

I tired to be apart of the communtie and alraeady got bansiehd due to peopel not belivein what I did in my life leading me to where I am now with GOD my faith, my knoledge, my trsut, and understanding. I can't belive such a thing has happened in a (CHRISTIAN) chat room I was even told my school was lousy at one point.

This is not the place for me pretty much i have no say in that matter....

Show more compassion for new poeple JESUS wants to teach sinners in the caht room I was told not to talk about my drug history which made me who I am today I was labeled a troll for stating I had websites... all because I had my beliefs....

There are no rights in belief here if they don't like you ya get banned that's not (fair) they even told me that my Facebook was fake

so in all im fake! i was int he chat room for about a hour! this one girl showed up told me i was a liar they all agreed then wouldn't talk to me after i told them all my secrets letting them know how i felt and how i became who i am today yeah i sell legal drugs i dont want to im in the streets and own businesses they arent thriving no but i wish they did i even pray for it i got a business in moving selling herbs and one that i sell legal drugs i wont list none of the links thats not what im tryna do i was tryna tell everyone how i came to be and how and what I need to change!

Im sorry for being angered just not cool yall need to address that

How are you ever going to grow treating peopel like this.... (cliffman) was even cusing on the mic and even told me to shutup!

p.s i dont sell any ILLEGAL drugs i stated legal and what if I did you ban me i think you guys should tell me how jesus loves me and not to sell them

God loves us all glory be to the most high JESUS OUR SAVOIR

wesley miller
facebook email ; [email protected] - there you can judge me somemore for what i dress like and what i do go head i expect and enjoy persecution

Jan 16, 2011
There are plenty of witnesses who will say there was no cussing when i was on mic, youre a tripper.

W

wesleymiller

I can't prove you cussed lets disregard that.

How about you telling me in these words "SHUT UP"

Do you deny this?

W

wesleymiller

I forgive you, and any/all your trespasses against me!

I'm a trip I don't understand how you just judge me that fast here on this type of website? It's like i'm not invited here. Please in GODS name don't devise evil in your heart towards me or anybody.

I don't want to get banned but don't feel welcome now. If the ADMIN could please email that would be great I would like to clear my name since it has been degraded in such manner.

T

Tobby17

There are plenty of witnesses who will say there was no cussing when i was on mic, youre a tripper.
Hi Cliffbar, i've been hearing a lot about you lately..

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Gotta love it when drama from chat rolls into the forums. :rolleyes: Guys this is a forum for introducing and welcoming, not for airing dirty laundry.

S

shekaniah

Welcome, I hope God blesses your time here.

P.S.
May Jesus take care of the dirty laundry! In all our lives, Amen

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello wesleymiller welcome to Christian Chat i hope to chat with you soon.