My nan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rheod

I love my nan but she stresses me out what should I do

W

wolfywolfs

what excatly does she do that makes u stressed

R

Rheod

She will purposely provoke me to see if I will get annoyed. Or she will be rude or the other thong she dos is abuses the fact that she is older saying the Bible says I must repect her and I am like yes I hear you but the Bible also says in col 3 20 and epp 6 1:4 a parent shudnt discourage a child. This is broken down into annoy, enrage, basically cause to sin.

J

Jimmy47

I think you should just try your hardest to avoid arguing with her. Arguing never solves anything. Just be as nice as possible to her and she might leave you alone! :)

A

annie123

Old people can be difficult! But you know what you read.... dont let her get you down! (sorry not english)! I know my nan, is a christian, but as she got older she started believing in the mediums (from the other side you know). The more i tell her it is wrong and not from God, the more she argues with me!

I just pray for her!

Goodluck xx