~MY PERSONAL ASSET IS~..............?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
My personal greatest asset is... (what)______________________________and why so?
With all honesty, please submit, in your own opinion, in a short sentence, what it is that you think is your greatest asset, and why? :unsure:
Keep in mind, not intended for debates or disrespect.
To minimize pages of clutter, simply reply directly to this thread context.
Let's begin!

cowhand1 - Copy.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
My personal greatest asset is... (what)______________________________and why so?
With all honesty, please submit, in your own opinion, in a short sentence, what it is that you think is your greatest asset, and why? :unsure:
Let's begin!

View attachment 233493
"My spiritual awakening"!.............................................My life has become more orderly and manageable. Thank God! :)

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Let's begin!

View attachment 233493
First you need to describe what a personal asset is?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
"Something of value that belongs to an individual."!
And yet there's a lot to go...

Is it something that I value but has no intrinsic value?
A medium or exchange that others might find value as well?

I might value a friendship but that doesn't mean that anyone else considers that to be of any value whatsoever...

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
And yet there's a lot to go...

Is it something that I value but has no intrinsic value?
A medium or exchange that others might find value as well?

I might value a friendship but that doesn't mean that anyone else considers that to be of any value whatsoever...
"ANYTHING, YOUSELF, FEELS IS AN ASSET OF VALUE TO YOUR PERSONAL SELF"! :)

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
Laughter,I love it and do a lot of it.
I have no filter,so I let it fly.
Wouldn't that just be a happy way to die!

It really does good like a medicine.
I love sharing from giggles to full on belly laughs that hurt!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Difficult question to settle upon "one" thing.

It's also hard to share publicly even if I did have one thing that came to mind.

My voice. This is beyond just vocal cords (which I am tremendously blessed with) but even in prayer I have a voice. Even silently I have a voice.

I don't want to get too spiritual about this but having a "being" I consider an asset that is difficult to translate what it means to me. That is what my voice is...my being. It's me.

and in this moment, I thank God he made me.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"] My personal greatest asset is... (what)______________________________and why so?
With all honesty, please submit, in your own opinion, in a
short sentence, what it is that you think is your greatest asset, and why? :unsure:
Let's begin!

View attachment 233493
"My My, who would have thought this simple thread would get twisted so quick...lol.
An example is not even clear. Now it may be clear, simple things are blurred by being obvious.
So we clutter the mind with every conceivable notion...or something. Guess old school is gone, gone."
Love ya all...perhaps this thread will not be a go to thing. :unsure:

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
"My My, who would have thought this simple thread would get twisted so quick...lol.
An example is not even clear. Now it may be clear, simple things are blurred by being obvious.
So we clutter the mind with every conceivable notion...or something. Guess old school is gone, gone."
Love ya all...perhaps this thread will not be a go to thing. :unsure:
I only saw one person that wanted to make an issue about it.

It's a good thread idea regardless. Sort of an open door for encouragement :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
My personal greatest asset is... (what)___my personality___________________________and why so?
"I say this because it has allowed be to mingle with many walks of life,
from the homeless to the wealthy. Gaining insight of different lives, priceless."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
My personal greatest asset is... (what)___my personality___________________________and why so?
"I say this because it has allowed be to mingle with many walks of life,
from the homeless to the wealthy. Gaining insight of different lives, priceless."
https://christianchat.com/goto/post?id=4713484

"An example of the obvious being blurred...relating to here in the now.
bringing cause of endless delusions of which separate many from God's spirit."
That is all.

320056619_657475549497350_5380006197314411410_n.jpg

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Let's begin!

View attachment 233493
define personal greatest asset please. it could plainly mean yourself, asset to others, workplace, etc. thank you.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'ANYTHING OF VALUE IN YOU LIFE'
I guess simple things quickly become complicated. It happens.

tenor9IYMK91O.gif