my poost was for wome aout my attack

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

honeybee

always keep your door lcked. Hold keys, pray if you are assaulted you did not do it. Go along with it with a weapon that is your life.

H

honeybee

what I mean is do what they say a weapon you do not know what they will do. It seems like forever. I nhad a good husband sobbed over me my beloved wife how dare any man.

H

honeybee

my post is for all women. To not be ashamed if you are raped. It was weapon my daughter a week old I left the door unlock my husband at work and ran in to me and sobbed how dare any one. his lunch break in our bed I felt horrible I cried grab Rose knife you do not know if she is safe. Not one mark he did not see Rose. The man went to federal lock up brutal rape. Capityal 25 years. It was in 1999.

H

honeybee

Jesus is my my closest friend. I do not need make p, perfume, nail polish and fancy gifts. I have a real ma his name is Jesus

C

cmarieh

always keep your door lcked. Hold keys, pray if you are assaulted you did not do it. Go along with it with a weapon that is your life.
I agree with you on doing whatever necessary to protect yourself. When I was about fourteen, my mom and I were at Fred Meyer at night and there was this guy who claimed to a army veteran who didn't have any money. In his hands was brand new stereo system and we figured that he was just wanting free money. Yes, we need to show respect for those that served our country, but people that do that is another story. My mom told me to hurry and get into our car and we were successful as he was proceeding to harass us for money. My mom started the car and put it in gear, still with her foot on the brake he started hitting and kicking our car. It was really frightening and ever since that happened my dad told us to never to go shopping at night again because our safety is priority.

H

honeybee

I am a tiy woman ad ssttill go through serious emotions. I cannot tell people they think brutal rape is no weapon and not knowing to say no. my life was threatened he said I will kill you if you do not do it with a knife to my stomacche.

Feb 16, 2014
I think it would be best if you try to keep all your thoughts concerning this topic in a single thread. It will be easier for everyone to keep track of this topic and it will be easier for people on here to lend their support for you.

Regardless, it's clear that you are still very distraught over what has happened and it's very good that you're reaching out to other people to talk about it. There's a wonderful website I want you to check out. It's called RAINN.org. It stands for Rape, Abuse, & Incest, National Network. This website exists to not only inform people of sexual assault, but to also support those who have been sexually assaulted.

This link will provide you with three options in which you can find help. https://rainn.org/get-help.

You can talk to a professional over the phone or you can chat with one online. Both of these options are free. The website will also help you find a local counseling center if you'd prefer to find someone you can talk to face to face. These people have a lot of experience helping those who have been sexually abused and I'm sure many of them have gone through something similar as you.

Please, check out the website and try talking to someone. I'm sure it will help you out a lot.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
God bless you honeybee, Father tend to this little one whom the demons have so stricken. Surround her with angels Lord. You will be in my prayers for sometime to come. And like Percepi says above, find some help to deal with this. You've obviously been broken by it. As it took someone to break you, it will take others to put you back together.

On a side note, if you (anyone) is ever being followed, don't go home, find a police or fire station pull in the driveway and start blasting the horn. If your police dept. is known for slow responses and someone's busting down your door, report a fire being set instead. You may get a lecture, but they'll run as soon as they hear our sirens on the street and we don't lollygag our responses.

H

honeybee

my keyboard did not type right so I had to go back.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father i thank you for healing her from all this, in Jesus name