My prayer in regards to Christian Chat.com

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nalu

Greetings everyone.

I would like to say, that Christian chat.com is such a blessing to me.
This is a global Christian outreach available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Christian Chat.com allows round the clock prayer and fellowship to people during crisis.
This is also a fun place to socialize and be among like minded Believers.

I would like anyone who feels that this site has blessed them, please pray for the leadership of this site, as well as the CC.com volunteer staff members that help provide this valuable service.

My desire as a Christian, is to spread the message of Salvation though Jesus Christ to everyone.
CC.com is the provides the perfect vehicle for this.
Another desire of mine is to see Believers strengthened in their personal Christian walk.

I could go door to door on my own, and not reach the amount of people that CC.com allows me to.
I also attend a local Church and my personal impact is local only.

To provide non stop Christian Ministry of this magnitude comes at a high financial cost.

Some areas to consider are, 27/7 non volunteer office staffing.
Office rental. Office utility costs.
Computer rentals and upgrades.
Computer technician support costs.
Monthly server bill.
and more.

I am a Christian Chat.com financial supporter.
Lets band together in love and unity as a family, and help do our part to see that the Saving message of Jesus Christ be made available to people in countries where the Gospel of Jesus Christ is forbidden, as well as to the sick and disabled members of the body of Christ who are unable to attend Church.
I have been told by some members, that due to their physical condition, that this was the only Church worship that they had access to.

Thank you for you time, and allowing me to share. God bless you. Nalu

R

Ramon

Thank you for that post. May Jesus bless you.

G

girlaftergod

Yes this site is a blessing.