My Prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CollegeBound

Please pray for me and my college goals.
Everyone in my family thinks i wont
accomplish my goals.
Please father give the strength follow through.
The patience to not give up.
Show me what to do and give me the wisdom and
insight to recognize the signs you give me.
Please break the doors down for me so i can proceed
in getting a great education. Please allow the colleges
to favor my applications father God. In the name of son Jesus.

Amen

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God thank you for making the way for my brothers dream of education come to life..emersing him in Your
Heavenly Light...find him favor....I ask this is Jesus,s name....amen

I really love when people I know tell me I will never get to do something.....or that im not smart enough ...then
I give it to God.....He has gotten me jobs I would have never thought I could get......I was a.young single mother
of two ..driving a forklift....bought my own little house. . I had no credit and they still gave me the loan...
Thats some miraculous. Stuff . ..now I look back and see it only could have been God...but I had soooo much faith...that
was all I had in the bank...faith and the willingness to work hard....it always pays off..