My prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

InHisLove

Jan 11, 2009
I pray for this community, that all come to the light according to the truth, witness and testimony of Christ Jesus. By His Holy Spirit of grace, mercy and delight in the Word of God forever.
And that all stumbling blocks be removed and the Way become smooth and adherent to all who might pass this way.
That it become a beacon of such for many to come unto the salvation of God in Christ. Amen

K

Kefa52

I will join you on this. I have felt the need, and I have been praying also. I especially saw the need when I felt myself reacting in frustration.

P

psychomom

Anytime humans are involved in relationship with one another,
however shallow, there will be conflict.
The flesh is ever present. :rolleyes:

But thank God!
He's 'in the business' of triumphing over the flesh! :)

May the Lord Jesus be clearly seen here, and everywhere! ♥

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Amen! Yesterday in the youtube room a young lady decided to follow Jesus, praise the Lord :)! She said that now that she accepted Jesus as her Savior, she feels really happy and she doesn't feel empty any more :)! Thank You, Jesus! Oh, her name is BonnieSmiles, if you want to welcome her to the family. She said I could tell others, BTW; I asked her first :).

S

shekaniah

Praying in Jesus Name :)

J

jkalyna

GREAT PRAISE REPORTS IN THE MIDST OF NEEDS, ISN'T THAT LIKE OUR LORD. A QUIET PLACE IN THE VALLEY, BETWEEN A ROCK, AND A HARD PLACE, HE WILL BE FOUND.:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying with you and all here in agreement in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

GREAT PRAISE REPORTS IN THE MIDST OF NEEDS, ISN'T THAT LIKE OUR LORD. A QUIET PLACE IN THE VALLEY, BETWEEN A ROCK, AND A HARD PLACE, HE WILL BE FOUND.:)
Amen! my dear. :)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Amen, let it be in Yeshua's name

S

simplyme_bekah

Ahhhh that sounds beautiful, I agree and join this prayer amen.