My profession

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Viktor_92

Hello,

Can someone pray for me, that my profession, area of work, becomes clear to me?

It's been more than three years since I finished high school (gymnasium in Sweden). And I still don't know what I want to work with. I don't have any particular area of interest that I would like to work within.

I've tried different subjects which has been suitable according to logic - who I am as a person, interests etc. but none of them has turned out to be good in length, in accordance with my qualities. Most recently, I took a course at university but it proved to be too much for me.... And God clearly said to me: "You demand more of yourself than I do".

A couple of months ago I got a message from God which litterally fell out of an old photo album. It was a page which didn't even belong to that particular album. On it there was photos from a christian conference/meeting which my grandparents had been to (and me and my family as well, when I was a small kid) with a banner with the headline "take your place" (roughly translated from swedish), the message of the meeting was clearly to grab hold of one's position/service on earth so to speak. ("be seated" in ESV) from Isaiah 52:2. I understood this as if God wanted me to sit down, to be prepared, for whats coming to me.

A week (or two) later I also experienced God saying to me: "Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime".

I know, during the last 3 years which I haven't known what to do, God has been working on me and shaping me. I have evolved as a person and man. I've been able to help my family and other things. I've grown closer to God in every way. So I'm very thankful for all of that.

So to sum it all upp;
I am a 22 year old man who hasn't yet had a job or found his profession/area of service.

I've prayed to God for a job, and I know he has plans for me.
Can you pray for me, about clarification about this too?

Thank you and God bless you!

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Proverbs 3:5-6

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus hear this prayer and bless viktor, Amen

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Dear Father In Heaven

I pray for Viktor that You would show and make clear the path in life that he is to take. I know something is about to happen too Father and that you are gathering Your warriors to do a mighty work for and with You as Jesus is soon to return and I pray that we all would gather around Your throne of grace to receive our marching orders to help further Your Kingdom.

Give Viktor clarity of mind and open a spot for him in the area of work that You want him placed. Help him to hear Your voice as You tell him this is the way walk in it. Make it very plain and clear for him to see where it is that You want him to work and then help him to be a bold and to be a mighty representative for You. Give him the boldness and self confidence he will need in his new line of work and please help him to find this soon according to Your will in Jesus Name Amen

V

Viktor_92

Thank you all very much.