My rapture dream and its meaning for you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So i do not know who has heard my recent rapture dream but i am going to tell it and tell you why i think god showed me this. In the dream i was with a group of people, now we knew somehow that time was up. Jesus was going to take us home this very day we just did not know the hour or second. We were to put on clothes to get ready, they were all the same clothes. I cannot express the happiness and excitement we all had, it was the moment we were waiting for. I remember it was a small group( which makes me remember the verse many are called but few are chosen) i went to cc to see what is happening here, now apparently other people here also knew it was time and someone posted what is the first thing you will do when you get to heaven. I posted i am going to keep my promise and hug the crap out of Jesus. The dream ended, but i have pondered the reason god chose now to show me this and the meaning. Now i had asked for this vision about a month or two ago, and this is what i think god was saying to me in this dream: time is up, jesus is going to take us home much sooner than we think. Now I have seen people argue here saying the man of sin must first appear or there is no rapture and such. But Jesus is going to take us in a blink and a flash, while some of us are arguing if it will happen or not right in the middle of finnishing that sentence BAM he takes us home. now time is different here than up with jesus, so even if it takes five years i would advise you all to put your clothes on and be excited.

A

Abiding

should these kind of threads go to the misc. section?

A

Ariel82

nah I'd move it to testimonies...

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
"so even if it takes five years i would advise you all to put your clothes on and be excited."

I think after five years these 'threads' should go to laundry.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
"so even if it takes five years i would advise you all to put your clothes on and be excited."

I think after five years these 'threads' should go to laundry.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Only Zone would come up with that.

K

kenisyes

It belongs in Bible Study. Clothes on? Job 1:21. I thought white robes are provided on the way up, like Batman sliding down the bat-pole. Is it permissible to hug the crap out of Jesus? Will He still be on His white horse (Rev. 19:14) and then will John 20:17 apply again? These are legitimate questions. Maybe Blain is seeing a different type of rapture (are there such things?)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well perhaps my words of hugging Jesus may not be the best but I believe when i spoke of putting on clothes it was getting ready and preparing. as if Jesus is saying to us to prepare ourselves because the time is here

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I had a rapture dream years ago. in the dream was my youngest son playing with a little girl with long curly hair. She had cut
her hand and was bleeding, her parents were upstairs, my son and i took her to them. The cut was bad and all the parents
were doing was running her hand under water. I went downstairs to call 911. i was ranting on to my son over the little girl
then about that time he said Mom , don't worry about it and he faded away, just after that i was being taken up, I was in
the air and sitting in what seem to be angel carrying me's lap. I was scared of heights. the angel said let go and give into
God, i relaxed then. I looked down at the ground and seen a man , he had not made it, his face started to decenegrate I
then woke up

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Sorry i just know how many people talk about the rapture in this forum.