My sister is having sex :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Vintagebeauty

so I need advice about two years ago my sisters husband left her because he was cheating. My sister is in the process of getting devorced. About 6 months ago she meat a guy from a church (same religon) I am now a different religon but I have seen him before anyway. At first I got along with him well but then my sister was talking to me how he can't get over the fact that she was with another man (sexually,relationship ect.) I know he has trust issues. So about 2weeks ago he texts me and asked me if there is anything I should know about my sister! And he told me not to tell her he texted me! Now to me this was wrong because he was going behind her back asking question when he should have asked her. Which he has but I guess is afraid she isn't telling him everything! so basically he don't trust her! So i told her he texted me and she sided with him which i figured she would. Also they just started being sexually active and they are both youth leaders of different churches! I really wish she would leave him. I hav this burden/feeling thats not right like I did when she was married and she ended up devoriced! I told her how I feel but. I don't know how to act around him he is quite now around me? Do you think this is a toxic relationship? How do I talk to her? I need help? I cry over this because I don't want to see my sister hurt ?

Aug 15, 2009
She & her boyfriend are committing adultery & fornication. It's your responsibility to inform BOTH churches about their affair.

As far as your sister, she is hurting herself & there's nothing you can do but pray. If she doesn't repent, she will reap what she sows.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Confront them alone. Take one or two others and witnesses. If they won't listen either time, bring them each individually before their own congregations with the witnesses and tell what they are doing and what they said.