My Son who feels God's forsaken him

• Thread starter HMSROYALPRINCESS
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HMSROYALPRINCESS

Please pray that my incarcerated Son will be shown GOD's mercy. He's never been n trouble with the law until last May. Several horrific events beyond his control took place n his life within a few weeks, and he finally snapped under the load. I've watched n absolute horror as his life has gone n2 a downward spiral quickly. If I had time 2 tell all that hit him at the same time, many might not believe it. It's been astonishing 2 have 2 watch =,( and my feeling of helplessness is almost unbearable.

C

Christabel

Please pray that my incarcerated Son will be shown GOD's mercy. He's never been n trouble with the law until last May. Several horrific events beyond his control took place n his life within a few weeks, and he finally snapped under the load. I've watched n absolute horror as his life has gone n2 a downward spiral quickly. If I had time 2 tell all that hit him at the same time, many might not believe it. It's been astonishing 2 have 2 watch =,( and my feeling of helplessness is almost unbearable.
I will definitely pray for your son, HMSROYALPRINCESS. It's amazing how God can turn things completely around.

D

Duckies

I am so sorry you are going through this. I will keep him in my prayers and that God watches after him during this difficult time. God Bless!!

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
I'm praying as well and I thank God that he has an answer for you! :)

H

hattiebod

He is saved? If he is not...or struggling right now, we pray that he will know how precious he is to the Lord. I pray that this time of sadness and hopelessness will be turned around in a miraculous way. That the Holy Spirit will move on your boys heart...that he will know who He is, created by the almighty God, for his purpose. That he will find his purpose, that he will be a changed boy, changed by the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit, into a mighty warrior for Christ! :) That you and your family will have renewed hope and look forward, standing on Gods promises for those who love Him. That your family will thrive and prosper. I pray these things for you in Jesus name. <><

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for your son and you also for all that is the love and glory of God to heal your lives.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

H

HMSROYALPRINCESS

I can't express how much each of you r encouraging me. Thank you all so much. The nightmare of events that ripped thru my Son's life within an astonishingly-short time has left our entire family dazed from sorrow. I told my Son during our daily phone call how you each responded n such kindness, & it really means a lot to him. His church has not even asked about his struggles thru these past horrible months, & he who once was so excited about the Lord is losing his hope. I am his sole contact with the "outside" world & I keep trying 2 encourage him to keep his eyes on Jesus, not on the storm & not on people. :( But it gets harder by the day 2 comfort him. He feels forsaken. Please...please, remember him as you pray.

H

HMSROYALPRINCESS

I woke myself one night, praying out loud 4 my Son, only 2 weeks b4 this monstrous hurricane ripped his life to shreds. I had no idea what a terrifying chain of events was about 2 b unleashed upon him. I'm convinced that God is doing a miraculous work n his life, but I'm not so strong that I can smile all the way thru it. :/ It's like having my hands tied behind my back & being forced 2 watch as my precious Son is tortured - literally. :(

S

stevef

My heart goes out to you HMSROYALPRINCESS. I have two sons, and one of them got into illegal drugs and all the trouble that brings. You know the hurt and frustration of seeing someone you love go down the drain, and you can't stop it. One night I just yelled as loud as I could for about 5 minutes to get out some of the frustration. I even asked God why he had forsaken me. But after 4 years in prison our son has been out several years and is working and making something of his life. The old saying that it's darkest before the dawn is often true, and I pray that will be the case for your son. We know if we stay faithful God will have the last word in our lives and it will be good, and I pray that for your son. Keep praying and trusting in the Lord and you have plenty of friends on here to lean on.

H

HMSROYALPRINCESS

God bless you, stevef. Thank you 4 that encouragement. God bless your family.