My son.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MamaBear03

Hi,if I could get prayer for my 2yr. old.He fell off trampoline on Monday and broke his arm and he had surgery and had 4 pins put in to hold the bone inplace.So,if you could pray for a good recovery.

Thanks!

T

taybug15

Prayers are coming your way!

N

NinJaGGS

O holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, Who hast sent thine Only Begotten Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: do thou visit and heal thy servant MamaBear03's son, granting him relief from pain and restoration to health and vigor that he may give thanks unto thee and bless thy holy name, of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. AMEN

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus name for all healing and care.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for your son. God bless

P

psychomom

Oh, so little---traumatic for him, and for mommy, too! :(

praying for your dear baby boy, and for you, too. may God strengthen you in this time, and heal your son's arm and heart.
~ellie

S

shekaniah

I will be praying with an understanding heart...
I'm a mom of 5 kids myself...
It's hard to see them get hurt physically and emotionally.
May God comfort you all!

W

wwjd_kilden

praying .

Dec 9, 2011
Hi,if I could get prayer for my 2yr. old.He fell off trampoline on Monday and broke his arm and he had surgery and had 4 pins put in to hold the bone inplace.So,if you could pray for a good recovery.

Thanks!
Father with you all things are possible. heal his arm,and bring a smile to mamabear and also an inward man gifting to interpret and explain to the world,what JESUS has done on the cross for us.in JESUS name.....amen