My soul waits

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father LORD my healer, redeemer and friend,
My soul waits for your healing touch. I have heard your word on this issue, “Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty. Please give me understanding what you mean by this. I know you are with me as I wait for my deliverance. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

J

Jemuel

Father in heaven, you are the great healer. You are inspiring me to pray and I would like to obey. We thank you Lord for every single day we live. Though, we are not perfect and sometimes we hurt you. It is said no eye has seen , no ear has heard, no minds can know what God has in store. I pray that you reveal to everyone the power of prayer. You are mighty to save. Thank you for loving us unconditionally. And the prayer posted above, you already have answer for that. I know you have something for us. Lord, have your way on us Lord. We completely surrender. In Jesus name amen.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father in heaven, you are the great healer. You are inspiring me to pray and I would like to obey. We thank you Lord for every single day we live. Though, we are not perfect and sometimes we hurt you. It is said no eye has seen , no ear has heard, no minds can know what God has in store. I pray that you reveal to everyone the power of prayer. You are mighty to save. Thank you for loving us unconditionally. And the prayer posted above, you already have answer for that. I know you have something for us. Lord, have your way on us Lord. We completely surrender. In Jesus name amen.

I do believe you heard from the LORD for me.
1 Corinthians 2:9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him."
This verse was given to me from a homeless man on a day that GOD changed his and my life forever.

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singingZephaniah 3:17
This is one of my weekly bible verses.

We thank you Lord for every single day we live
Well not to many months ago I was talking to the LORD and thinking on this verse, This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in itPsalm 118:24 . I said how can you call each day a gift, I do not see that in my life. Well now I know though each day may have it’s pain, each day also has it’s love and hope. Where there is hope it may be long in the waiting but it does not disappoint. It was on the day he made this verse real in my life, Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail Lamentations 3:22. That he also made me come to understand that each day is a gift.

J

Jemuel

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing Zephaniah 3:17

"he will quiet you with his love " this part i really like. I appreciate the verses above . I will take note of it. It is in our toughest times that we trust in the Lord. The Lord has a plan for everyone of us. I do have my own tough times and the best thing that I can do is to trust. I've got nothing to lose anymore. There is only one thing I would like to do and that is to live a life for christ. Not my way but His way.....

Glory to the Risen King

P

psychomom

Dear sister Shilo, beloved of our God, though it seems you and Jemuel (through the Lord Jesus) have things well in hand, I have prayed for you. :)

Abba, Father, how grateful I am for Your Son, in whom we live, and move, and have our being. I thank You that in Jesus I may be called sister by those whom You have called and chosen. I thank You for this trial our sister suffers. I know You would not allow it if You had no purpose for it. And I believe with my whole heart that Your purposes for us are good. This word "good" we have made to sound mediocre, but You looked at creation and said it was good.
Precious Father, I ask that the whole of Your good purpose will be revealed to Shilo in Your good time, to her own blessing, and to Your praise. I ask that a mighty testimony of You will be made through this suffering, that some in the Body will be edified and encouraged, and that others will come to know the Lord Jesus as their Savior through it. Please keep Your dear one in this time, and thank You for sending the Comforter to her. Please give her praise in the night to restore her. I ask these things in the Holy Name above all names, our Lord Jesus. Thank You, God! Thank You. ♥

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I also have something to say, i have times when it is very hard to wait on the lord. even now i have a decision to either do god's will or mine, if i do gods will i get in trouble and i will be ashamed. But before i decide i asked god to make the decision for me to work inside me because if i rely on my own power i will choose not to do god's will so i am waiting for god to answer. I know he will i just do not know when, and right now i am also waiting for healing. My mind feels clouded and twisted so i prayed and will wait. I think everyone goes through this kind of thing and understanding gods messages may not happen until you pray and wait. I am certain this happens to all of us everyday several times a day this may not help very much but what my best solution and advice for these things is to pray and wait for his answer

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
I also have something to say, i have times when it is very hard to wait on the lord. even now i have a decision to either do god's will or mine, if i do gods will i get in trouble and i will be ashamed. But before i decide i asked god to make the decision for me to work inside me because if i rely on my own power i will choose not to do god's will so i am waiting for god to answer. I know he will i just do not know when, and right now i am also waiting for healing. My mind feels clouded and twisted so i prayed and will wait. I think everyone goes through this kind of thing and understanding gods messages may not happen until you pray and wait. I am certain this happens to all of us everyday several times a day this may not help very much but what my best solution and advice for these things is to pray and wait for his answer
Father GOD, please give Blain clarity of mind as to what your will is in what he is going through. Let him know you will strengthen him and he will not be a shamed if he truly moves in your will. People may try to shame him but you LORD will strengthens him from within and the shame they try to put on him will not stick. In Yeshua's Holy name i pray amen.

About a month ago I was told to do something against my belief in GOD at work, I refused. Then I was reprimanded in front of another employee . I know the evil one did this to shame me but the shame did not stick because I did what I knew to be right. Then a few days later they took me in for a formal reprimanded they kept saying this is not because of your religious beliefs. My hours were cut at work but I still have enough to get by. I do know this was a combination of my belief and the nurses who was with me frustration . I had a problem before with her around a faith issue. I know that this was given to me from GOD to display my faith in him and for me to grow. I learn that I need to stay in control of my emotions and not let the anxiety of what is going on around me take my peace.
I know they have been taking about this at work because one of the nurses came to me and said she was trying to think of another person with my name because what they are say does not sound like me. I found that when she came to me it was another opportunity for me to give glory to GOD as I told her the truth of what happened.
There is no shame that can stick to us when we move in GOD’s will.

S

shekaniah

What beautiful prayers...
Agreeing in the Name of Jesus, Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with all here for you in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh!

God bless
pickles

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Thank you all so much for your prayers