My Soundcloud's profile! OfTheMadnessOfMen

• Thread starter TheSearcherOfTheLight
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
T

TheSearcherOfTheLight

Can't you open the link?

Yowie

Aug 31, 2013
Hi Searcher, the link isn't working.

T

TheSearcherOfTheLight

Hmmmm.. It is a problem...
Anyone knows how can find the origin of the problem?
It's strange because if I click on the link it's allright...

U

Ugly

Yeah. You really need someone to do vocals. Or learn to do them.
Musically it wasn't too bad. A little all over the place. Perhaps try starting with one main focus and then experimenting rather than trying to start with mixing too many things in.
But it's not a bad start. Keep practicing.

T

TheSearcherOfTheLight

Yeah. You really need someone to do vocals. Or learn to do them.
Musically it wasn't too bad. A little all over the place. Perhaps try starting with one main focus and then experimenting rather than trying to start with mixing too many things in.
But it's not a bad start. Keep practicing.
Thanks for suggestions! :)
I know I have to learn to sing better. I've recorded this in a hurry. And unfortunately I don't have an high equipment for record and mix.

Jun 18, 2014
Guys, here it is my Soundcloud channel where I share some of my creations. Check out my new song and give a look to my other works, if you want.
Let me know your opinions about my music, please.
Thanks for the attention. :)
God bless! https://soundcloud.com/ofthemadnessofmenofmadness/theft-original-song-home-recorded
It sounds like the old garage metal stuff. The drums do sound 'roomy', a little disconnected from the rest of the track at times, obviously you're using some virtual instruments, and the vocals haven't been compressed or had any reverberation removed or added to them so it's all very raw, and although it's personally not my preferred style of music to listen to, the technical ability on guitar and drums is obvious. Not to mention that you can create riffs quite well and blend riff and sustaining notes together.

You're only 16, and if that's you playing those drums and guitar, you have great technical skills instruments wise, but if you're aspiring to be a vocalist, you need to practice more. You should get a band together with a decent vocalist and someone who knows how to master tracks.

All in all, really quite good for someone your age, but you can be better.

Studying music at college would really help.

PS. You just need to take the 's' off the 'https' when you paste the link. So it will be http://www.....

Last edited:
T

TheSearcherOfTheLight

It sounds like the old garage metal stuff. The drums do sound 'roomy', a little disconnected from the rest of the track at times, obviously you're using some virtual instruments, and the vocals haven't been compressed or had any reverberation removed or added to them so it's all very raw, and although it's personally not my preferred style of music to listen to, the technical ability on guitar and drums is obvious. Not to mention that you can create riffs quite well and blend riff and sustaining notes together.
You're only 16, and if that's you playing those drums and guitar, you have great technical skills instruments wise, but if you're aspiring to be a vocalist, you need to practice more. You should get a band together with a decent vocalist and someone who knows how to master tracks.

All in all, really quite good for someone your age, but you can be better.

Studying music at college would really help.

Thanks for greetings. :)
But I have to specify that I'm not a drummer. Here on this song I played guitar, bass and 'vocals'. The drums are played by a virtual instrument.

I already take music lessons with a teacher.
How can I practice with my voice at home?

T

TheSearcherOfTheLight

The link is invalid, I removed the song. But I can't edit the post or remove the post.

S

sigh33n

T

TheSearcherOfTheLight

IT'S SO GOOD. This is definitely your best song, your experimentation is unique and your approach is genuine. I can only hope you keep making music.
Thanks brother!
;)

S

sigh33n

Why did you delete your music? :(