My Stepson's hopelessness.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Leonitus

His mother and I are really beginning to worry. We see him almost everyday and it's evident, he's struggling. He has a maintenance drug habit and we feel it's got him stuck. The last few mornings I've woke up to his facebook posts that he's entered in the wee morning hours. They are distressing, short expressions of someone who's worn thin. He was a passionate christian as a teen and still has faith but, I believe, has lost his trust in the Lord.

His mother and I would greatly appreciate it, if you could pray for Eli and ask the Lord to have his guiding and healing hand is his life.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Lord Jesus, You alone know where Eli is, where his heart is bleeding and broken, where his fears lie, and You alone can show Him the truth, show him the way and reveal to him that You're better than drugs, any drugs, better than anything this world can offer with the temporary and false satisfaction it gives in return for our souls, health, happiness and life. Jesus, I ask that You enfold Eli and his family right now, that you bring comfort and peace to those that see his pain expressed but feel hopeless to help and that You show him that You truly care for and love him. Call him back to You. Restore, refresh and renew. In Your precious Name I ask this, Jesus. Amen.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, thank You for Eli's life. We pray he would continue to grow in hope and love. Give him meaning and purpose in his life. Help him to come to know You more. Put him in healthy relationships. Thank You that You have the power to heal this son, and You have not forgotten the faith of earlier years. We break off every stronghold of Satan over him. In Christ's Name, Amen.