My temperature is rising

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I'm so fed up. I've been trying to address my medical issues for a couple of months. In October I reapplied to my insurance, a government disablity type insurance. I never heard anything until I received a packet in December for reapplication before my coverage was ended in February. I send that in too... In their self-addressed envelope. Two weeks ago I received a letter which said my insurance would be canceled if I didn't reapply by February 13. I began calling... And calling... And calling. I've left dozens of messages, spelled my name out, left my number twice, explained the situation in 100 ways and despite their message saying they will return messages within 48 hrs, I have receive ZERO response. I ended up writing a less than kind email to my dietician because she and my dr are also ignoring any communication. She finally responded with some info, but glossed over the real issue which is how do I get my insurance to answer the phone!
Yesterday I called my insurance 3 times. I looked for our assemblyman which we don't have because we're redistricting. I called the councilman who didn't answer. I called the mayor who gave me a number for the California Insurance Commissioners office. They said my insurance isn't under their umbrella and I had to beg them for another number. The actual umbrella company has no listed number. I called a new number who had no idea what I was talking about but gave me another number who had me on hold the gave me another number. I finally ended up on hold with the ombudsman and never got an answer. I called again today and after 30 more minutes on hold, I was given a chance to leave a message.
I have no insurance coverage and Im supposed to be evaluated for disability next month. I'm so fed up. I want to shake them. I have no other options. No one does their job anymore.

F

Forgive

Sister, anything you ask in Jesus name, if you have faith, will be done for you. This is a test of faith it sounds like to me. It seems as though you have done all humanly possible to remedy this, but God is not limited by "humanly possible". Have faith and trust in the Creator of all things", and He will provide. We are told in His Word, do not worry about what you will eat, or what you wear, or for any need. He already knows our needs, and is just waiting for us to ask Him for His provison, and to have faith that not only CAN He provide, but that He WILL provide. I too have experienced very similar issues with these evil insurance companies, dr.s, etc. I can tell you through experience, God will provide, and always in time. I will keep you in my prayers, and if you will give God praise and glory for what you need as if you have already recieved it, it will be done for you. God bless, and may He give you peace in this time of trial and aggravation.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Jordache, I sorry all has been so terrible.
Praying you will hear from someone very soon.
Praying in Jesus for all you need.

God bless
pickles

F

faithandlove

My dear, I don't have much of anything to say, but I will say this, what seems impossible to man, is possible with God. Amen.