My Testimony Video: Ex-GAY!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Finny101

I watched your video. I'm sorry what you went through, but I'm glad that you found God. I'll pray that God gives you strength to continue your journey walking with him.

God Bless

R

rodogg

Great video God bless you! :D:D Oh and I liked the song lol who is it by?

O

Outcast4God

Oh my gosh Kyle! This is a powerful video. Especially for me, since I went through some of the things you have. I'm so glad you found God. If ya ever wanna talk, just message me.

P

purplericka

hey i watched your video i liked it. Especially when you say "God chase us all" I definitely agree with that. It's not really easy. All of us stumble and sometimes wanted to give up, but God is always faithful and He never gives up.

Angel_face

Apr 14, 2011
Thanx 4 sharing it... I love to see God's work in people. He is so mercyfull, so full of love and grace. We worship an amazing God!

A

apples

stay strong bro

Phia

Jul 7, 2011
A friend of mine showed me your video.. It made me want to cry..yet at the same time really encouraged me. Thank you for posting the link on here.. Also..from an artistic point of view..I loved how you made it :) and the song choice rocked..God bless you!