my testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

liveinpeace

I WILL PRAISE THE LORD AS LONG AS I LIVE PSA 104:3
I thank God for choosing me and ordaining the ministry of reconciliation
I am exceedingly grateful to the Lord, for the love He has shown me
I am a seeker of the truth who is from the state of Andhra Pradesh, south INDIA
My mother tongue is Telugu and God has given me the talent to read, write and speak three well known languages of India they are Telugu, Hindi, and English.
FAMILY BACK GROUND:
I was born and brought up in a Hindu religious family, I was born on 16/july/1986 and was named as Shiva (name of the Hindu goddess), and I was the only son to my parents.
My father was a central government job holder; he used to love me more than anyone and anything in this world.
He has never made me cry or never let me hurt at any time.
UNFORGETABLE INCIDENT:
It was in the year 1994 in the month of March, happened an unforgettable incident in my life that I have never expected before , it was the sudden death of My father. I was back to my house from the school and I was shocked to see my father lying down with no life in him.
By seeing the death of my father I just cried loud and thought the one that loved me more is no more and thought all of my joy and happiness gone with him, from that day I became fatherless child.
But right after the death of my father, the responsibility for caring me was my mother’s but she just left me alone and went away searching for her wild passions. You know the Bible says in ISAIAH 49:15 CAN A WOMEN FORGET HER NURSING CHILD, AND NOT HAVE COMPASSION ON THE SON OF HER WOMB? SURELY THEY MAY FORGET….., Yes as the scripture says my mother forgot me with no love, no compassion up on me.
Once I was made fatherless but now, an orphan, the people that see me used to show pity for me but I felt so shameful upon my life.
When I go to school my friends used to mock at me saying an orphan, I just can’t forget those bitter experience in my very young age. I realized that the most terrible poverty is “loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.” Told by some great person
“The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather than the feeling of being unwanted”
“We think sometimes that, poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. But the poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.”
I was just 8 yrs old then, but my life was just filled with sorrow and grief, my heart was full of pain and loneliness
Whenever I heard the word “orphan” I just felt like someone is piercing my heart with needles.
After a month I was taken to my uncles home (my father’s younger brother), I have faced many trials in their house, they never treated me as a son of their brother
They have taken me in to their house only for my Property that my father wrote on my name .they have taken all of my father’s property and drew me out of the house.

COMPASSION OF THE LORD IN MY LIFE BEGAN:
While I was roaming alone with no care and no love from my relatives ,I thought there is no God nor men that love me , I thought I was the only one that was hated by all in this world with a childish mind, but truly God’s Love and COMPASSION began touching my life
One day my father’s elder brother who was already saved and was in the ministry, came to me and has adopted me as their son.
Since then I was given a new name PAUL PRASHANTH,
I was joined in school and got loving mother that loved me more than any one, she still loves me and I have got three sisters .and I thought that am the blessed one up on this earth
I remember the same verse in Isaiah 49:15 can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, YET I WILL NOT FORGET YOU
2CORINTHIANS 1:3 ….THE FATHER OF MERCIES AND GOD OF ALL COMFORT
Yes the Lord has not forgot me but He showed His compassion and love when I was in trouble.
Praise the name of the Lord as long as I live.
I was given good education and have completed my Bachelor degree in THEOLOGY.
MINISTRY DETAILS:
My father ENOSH has been in the ministry since 1983 and has planted over 40 church congregations and spreading the gospel to as many as we can reach .he has been Preaching the GOSPEL to the un reached and baptized thousands and planted the Churches of Christ and raised up more than 40 preachers , who are able to do the Lord’s work .
I am in this field evangelism, helping dad in the ministry, youth leader to the churches and care the desperate children.
MINISTRY ACTIVITIES
1 Preach Gospel to the un reached people
2 Planting churches in the tribal and rural areas
3 Caring for the desperate children neglected by their own, Giving education, shelter, clothing and raising in the fear of the Lord.
4 Caring needy and helpless widows
5 Plant old age homes
6 Distribute tracts and books of the gospel of Lord JESUS CHRIST
7 Free medical camps in the slum areas
8 Youth bible study centers
9 Prayer service through telephone

CONCLUSION:
I thank God for choosing me for this service to be a glorious vessel in His Kingdom
Wherever we go we preach the word of God until our death as what the bible says. Woe to me if I don’t preach the Gospel. I want to be a diligent worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of God.
There fore I humbly commit myself in doing this glorious manifold wisdom of GOD’S work and desire highly to fulfill it.
Please pray for the ministry and financial needs of this COMPASSION OUTREACH MISSION and sponsorship for the orphan kids especially.
Created for HIS GLORY
-P. PRASHANTH
e-mail:p[email protected];PHONE +91 8744257089