My Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

allforchrist10

I have always been raised in church from a very early age my mom and grandparents even had me dedicated to god shortly after i was born and if it wasnt for god himself having a plan for my life i wouldnt be here today, when i was 3 to 5 years of age i was extremely sick i had a rare disase that only affects 1 in one hundred thousand kids and the drs that i was going to had never seen any cases of this before they didnt know what it was and i cant remember the name of the disease but the disease was so bad that they said i wouldnt live past the age of 5 i spent weeks at times in the hospital well with all the prayers and gods will i've defeated that disease 14 years ago im now 19 and yes i do have health problems most 19 years old dont have, i have a heart mumor which is a whole in my heart i have severe asthma, what they cal catscratch fever so yea im allergic to cats but ik god has plans for me the devil has tried to take me out countlesst times i've almost died 3 times due to asthma attacks i've turned blue and have actually died before gettin to the hospital buut with gods help and his will i'm still alive today and i owe my life to God i live daily for him :D l

C

Cabbage

I'm sorry you hace had to go through this, but you definitely have a great testimony! Praise God!

A

allforchrist10

im not sorry for what i've had to go thru i see it as God testing my faith especially now that ik what is what i can do to help out ya know but god allows certian ppl to have certian problems in their lifes and god jus wanted to make my life a suprise lol