My testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JuliaJulia

Hello, I broke up with my boyfriend but God gives me great peace and I am surprised at how happy I am every day. God gives me new joy every day and shows His love. It is cool. When human love fails He is alway there for you.

S

simplyme_bekah

You are right. Human love is wishey washey at best. I have come to realize that its ok if I never find the story book true love with a man because its fickle at best & usually based on what you can give or not give in the relationship. I have become content with the thought that the only true forever love that they write stories about is between one and God. He is our everything. He meets our every need if only you turn to him and try to live your life for him. He brings you completion to your soul. He shows you that he is the reason you exist. That we were made to serve him. In that knowledge that he shares with you...you find freedom in the purest form. Love in the purest form. You find the answer to every question if only you turn your face up to him and tune your soul into his and you ask. I wish you a beautiful love relationship with God Julia. He will send you the perfect mate to share your earthly life with if only you ask and be patient and wait on him. The best of luck to you

J

JuliaJulia

Thanks for such a cool answer! This is right - only Jesus satisfies because He is the One Who made you and your heart. He is so great and wonderful and I believe He gives good relationship here on earth too to glorify Himself even more.

P

psychomom

You ladies have No idea how you bless this mother's heart. <3

I have a daughter in her mid 20s who is struggling with being single...she's never had a serious bf, as she's responsibly picky in a Godly way. ( i heart her so much) She's also trying to rest in Jesus, and trying to let Him be her Husband until (and if, really) He decides to bring to her the "one" she's been waiting for.

Thanks so much, both of you, for breathing peace and life into my heart.
~ellie