My Testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LiveinChrist

The dream was taken place somewhere in California
This dream was in March of 2011

I had a dream about flood. I was in the dream with my ex-boyfriend named Steven. We were heading toward the train, getting on it. We had a little bit time to get on the train before the flood hit. The flood came tooked Steven away from me. I got separated from him. The flood didn't come near me. I stood my ground, was little bit scared of the flood. I just stood there and look around, everything was flooded. The dream ended there. The dream felt so real, i felt it.

My ex-boyfriend Steven & I went out for 3 months and that is long relationship that I have with someone.

The next thing that I remember that i heard my name being called 2 times. It was audible man's voice, think it was Jesus. He was really loud. I have felt the Lord's Presence strongly in my bedroom and my whole body was tingled. I couldn't go back to sleep after that. It changed me. The Lord come and visit me, was knocking on my heart. I will always remember this, never forget about this.

The next few days I was crying for maybe 3-4 days. I think that I was grief at that time because I want to break up with Steven but didn't want to hurt him. I felt trapped and stuck at crossroads. I did break up with him.

The reason why I break up with Steven because in my dream; was the flood it was like God saying to me, "This guy is not right for you and i will take him away from you, to protect you"

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
The dream was taken place somewhere in California
This dream was in March of 2011

I had a dream about flood. I was in the dream with my ex-boyfriend named Steven. We were heading toward the train, getting on it. We had a little bit time to get on the train before the flood hit. The flood came tooked Steven away from me. I got separated from him. The flood didn't come near me. I stood my ground, was little bit scared of the flood. I just stood there and look around, everything was flooded. The dream ended there. The dream felt so real, i felt it.

My ex-boyfriend Steven & I went out for 3 months and that is long relationship that I have with someone.

The next thing that I remember that i heard my name being called 2 times. It was audible man's voice, think it was Jesus. He was really loud. I have felt the Lord's Presence strongly in my bedroom and my whole body was tingled. I couldn't go back to sleep after that. It changed me. The Lord come and visit me, was knocking on my heart. I will always remember this, never forget about this.

The next few days I was crying for maybe 3-4 days. I think that I was grief at that time because I want to break up with Steven but didn't want to hurt him. I felt trapped and stuck at crossroads. I did break up with him.

The reason why I break up with Steven because in my dream; was the flood it was like God saying to me, "This guy is not right for you and i will take him away from you, to protect you"
So happy you have re committed yourself to Jesus and that you felt God presence. I have felt him also 2 years ago and it's an unmistakable feeling. You just know. I am happy that God is speaking to you and you my dear are listening.

God Bless

L

LiveinChrist

So happy you have re committed yourself to Jesus and that you felt God presence. I have felt him also 2 years ago and it's an unmistakable feeling. You just know. I am happy that God is speaking to you and you my dear are listening.

God Bless
Yea, it was amazing experience. I am light sleeper, can hear things at night. :D
That good that you felt almost 2 years ago.

God Bless you