My Valentine's day. LUCKY DAY????

• Thread starter fightingforthelight
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fightingforthelight

Hi, everybody!

Here, I want to share my Valentine's days story.
I'm waking up at 6a.m. like always to pray. And I see a vision: it is the light in the heaven and the darkness on the ground. And there and peoples in that darkness. But a part are flying. Flying to heaven. All christian. And one of them I am. But I'm holding someone (or something) in that darkness. I want to fly, but I can't. It hurts. A part one fly up but I'm holding something in the darkness. I'm crying, I want to come to God. But I love that one, who I'm holding. There are peoples who are trying to help me. But it's impossible. And here God says, if you want to fly and come to me, if you want to get closer and be stronger, leave it.
Then I'm feeling that I must to do that, because I feel so bad. So bad. And I could not live anymore with these feelings. And I understand what that vision means. You see, I was always doing things which I'm not allow to do. And I was lying for my self, I was even looking for verses in Bible, which can I use and be sure, that I'm allow to do that. That thing is about my boyfriend. I'm not allow to touch him, no sweet words, no love. And I was doing that. And after this vision I understood that it's no way to do these things and be with God. I was reading bible then and I red many verses which just saying that I just have to leave that what stops me to "fly" to God. Then I decided that I will do that what God wants me to do. And I wrote a message to my boyfriend. I'm writing about vision, about verses from bible, and I say to him that I will not do that anymore. And all day, it was so bad. He was talking many sad things. He was feeling bad. I was feeling bad too but I had peace in my heart. And I understood that I done a right decision. After school we were talking about 2 hours on phone. HE is totally "fallen". He is thinking about to take his life from him. He is thinking about cutting. He has no hope anymore. I'm trying to talk to him, but he's not listening. IT looks crazy!!!
And I'm still deciding to follow Jesus. It's crazy. A stupid day. I lost my boyfriend. What a love's day???
And you know, I don't care! I hate this day. But you know what? I feel that I showed my love to Jesus. Jesus showed a love for me. What do I need more?
I hate that Valentine's day is so big tradition in whole world. The world doesn't know the biggest and most important love ever! When God gave His life for a human... AMAZING! And many peoples doesn't cares about that... SO SAD!
I made a right decision and I got peace in my heart. I feel that God is now with me. And like a present, everything is good with my boyfriend. But I'm sure, If I would not choose God, I would not have ANYTHING.
So, A lucky Valentine's day. I showed my love to Jesus. And I'm going to do that always. From to day to eternity, there is no one who is more important than Jesus. He is my only Love, my only King. I can lose everything, but I will follow YOU, JESUS!

Brothers and sisters, do not forget the BIGGEST LOVE. Do not forget, what HE done for YOU!
Have a happy Valentine's Day!

;)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Its a good decision you made, cutting out certain people in life can be difficult but it is necessary for us to face reality and decide to move in the direction God would like us to move. God bless

K

Kyouken

You know, I've always looked at Valentine's day as a day for love between two people.
We really ought to understand that Love which is most important.

Good job with what you did there. It sounds like it was a really hard thing to do. Praise God, though, that you had the strength to do it.

F

fightingforthelight

Thank you, brothers :) God bless you :)

I can lose everything
I can lose my self
But all I want
Is to follow You

Even it's hard
Hard to live
I know that you're
Here, here with me.

To give Your heart
To give Your hope
To give Your Love...

K

Kyouken

I can lose everything
I can lose my self
But all I want
Is to follow You

Even it's hard
Hard to live
I know that you're
Here, here with me.

To give Your heart
To give Your hope
To give Your Love...
That one is going on facebook!

S

SantoSubito

Looks like St. Valentine has taken an interest in you.

F

fightingforthelight

I write it... I'm not sure now, I was thinking that it is song, I wrote melody too, but now, I wrote another one, litle bit like this one, so, I think it is my poem and the another one is my song! :D