My vent

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RachelP03

Ive realized that there are different types of people, obviously. I have been noticing the people around me who to me are quitters. I have been in 3 different relationships, and when they get tired of something, they dont want to tell me to work on something or tell me it aggrivates them, Im just supposed to know, until they walk away. No matter what someone does, (My husband cheated and left), I was willing to work on it. You would think that would be something that could be easily for someone to just do, to just walk away. I get, that Im not perfect, but Im really starting to wonder if theres a man out there that is willing to fight until the end of time in a relationship or with anything for that matter. Ive noticed, talking to my (girl)friends that some of them just expect the man to know what hes doing and then when he dont change, their done! WHAT????? Sometimes, like me, you get in a routine or a habit for so long, you dont even know your doing something. I know mine personally is nit picking.....tell me im freaking doing it.....dont get to a point and then leave. Maybe Ive dated pansys.....who knows.....

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ive realized that there are different types of people, obviously. I have been noticing the people around me who to me are quitters. I have been in 3 different relationships, and when they get tired of something, they dont want to tell me to work on something or tell me it aggrivates them, Im just supposed to know, until they walk away. No matter what someone does, (My husband cheated and left), I was willing to work on it. You would think that would be something that could be easily for someone to just do, to just walk away. I get, that Im not perfect, but Im really starting to wonder if theres a man out there that is willing to fight until the end of time in a relationship or with anything for that matter. Ive noticed, talking to my (girl)friends that some of them just expect the man to know what hes doing and then when he dont change, their done! WHAT????? Sometimes, like me, you get in a routine or a habit for so long, you dont even know your doing something. I know mine personally is nit picking.....tell me im freaking doing it.....dont get to a point and then leave. Maybe Ive dated pansys.....who knows.....
​rachel, everything you just described is precisely why I DONT (and never will) want or have a boyfriend!!! :) And yes, SOME men are pansies!! They hit the road when things get tough. I dont need that type of guy, and neither do you. You are wonderful the way you are!! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please don't judge men in general based on the three losers you have been in a relationship with.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
​rachel, everything you just described is precisely why I DONT (and never will) want or have a boyfriend!!! :) And yes, SOME men are pansies!! They hit the road when things get tough. I dont need that type of guy, and neither do you. You are wonderful the way you are!! :)
I guess that our date at Burger King is off. Guess I will just go to McDonald's and get a smoothie.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I guess that our date at Burger King is off. Guess I will just go to McDonald's and get a smoothie.

tourist, I believe I said "some" men are pansies. I dont think I lumped you into that category. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

tourist, I believe I said "some" men are pansies. I dont think I lumped you into that category. :)
Missed the word "some". I am either dyslexic or I am going blind. :cool:

Actually, I was pondering about the boyfriend part of your post.

Nataly5

Apr 15, 2014
"To promote a break with that person that makes you suffer, even though you love that person, involves changing a continued and useless suffering for a smarter pain, which is absorbed thanks to the preparation of bereavement: "love you, but I leave you". And I do it not because I love you, but because you are not convenient for me, or my life". Refuse to suffer for love, declare yourself in affection strike, make peace with solitude and quiet the need to "love above all and at any cost". Rescue your self-esteem! :)