My verse of the day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Little_Woman

Genesis 1:1
&
Revelation 22:20-21

In the beginning,
God created
the heavens
and the earth.

The one who has spoken
these things says,
I am coming soon!

So,
Lord Jesus,
please come soon!

I pray that
the Lord Jesus
will be kind
to all of you.

Nov 11, 2015
My favorite verse is John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. That whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Amen

God truly showed his love for us when he gave us Jesus. Praise his name!

Jesus4ever

May 18, 2015
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Isaiah 26:3

A

Abing

The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. Ecclesiastes 12:13