my wife is talking to a married man

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nedzel

my wife is talking to a married man who said he will leave his wife for her she told him she loves me she's not leaving me but still sees no reason To stopping a friendshipwhat makes it worse is my wife on oxygen health problems and the guy delivers the medical supplies you need to our house that's how he met my wife

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
my wife is talking to a married man who said he will leave his wife for her she told him she loves me she's not leaving me but still sees no reason To stopping a friendshipwhat makes it worse is my wife on oxygen health problems and the guy delivers the medical supplies you need to our house that's how he met my wife

nedzel, this man knows she is married but yet tells her he will leave his wife for her, which sounds like this "relationship" has been going on between them for quite awhile now. She may not want to stop the friendship, but what he says to her is inappropriate. I would call the medical supply company and ask if a different employee could bring her oxygen from now on. This guy needs to respect the fact that she is married, and start respecting his own marriage in the process!!

presidente

May 29, 2013
You could also consider telling this wife of his he claims he is willing to leave, or at least confronting him and telling him to back off and mention the idea of telling his wife and employer.

H

HisLittleFawn

Wow that is horrible, you should do as blue_ladybug says even if your wife says she won't leave you there is temptation in continuing this relationship. Many will get hurt including yourself your wife and the wife of the man. It is not right, you must do something before its too late.

Yowie

Aug 31, 2013
The fact this guy said this stuff to your wife IS the reason the friendship should stop. It's obvious this guy sees it more than a friendship. You may also have to ask your wife the hard question of what she sees it as.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Just as everyone has been saying .....not cool....he must go......call the company and get a new person
to deliver......conflict of interest.... if it doesnt edify the marriage it must be cut loose.....this does nothing but
causes hurt and destroys ......if she is house bound and in need of company......its understandable......
she needs to get busy with friends and family who will encourage .....not temp.......but sitting alone and waiting
is not healthy....and leads to these kinds of situations....above all seek God for healing......
And find a way to open lines of communication....surprise her with small gifts ...not expensive...just cheap
mementos of good times passed...start to find the excitment that once was....
Above all ....give this to God....He knows best......
May you find peace and joy.....jo

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I would call the medical supply company and ask if a different employee could bring her oxygen from now on
What she said.

The guy should be fired.

I would also ask your wife her feelings. She may only look on him as a friend, even if he is pursuing more. But the fact that he is pursuing more should raise red flags for her, unless she is seeking more. Either way, this contact must be stopped.

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
As long as its just talk, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The guy may have just been trying to flatter your wife? I'd personally tell him not to come-on to your wife in that manner, and if it happens again, that you'll call his employer and request a different delivery person.

Assuming you didn't hear the conversation, your just getting one side of the story. Your wife could just be a flirt who's trying to make you jealous or wants your attention? I'd mention it to the delivery guy and get his side, if he's a younger guy with a foxy wife, I highly doubt he was serious about leaving his wife for an older woman on oxygen? Unless your wife is extremely rich? :) jmo

May 3, 2013
my wife is talking to a married man who said he will leave his wife for her she told him she loves me she's not leaving me but still sees no reason To stopping a friendship what makes it worse is my wife on oxygen health problems and the guy delivers the medical supplies you need to our house that's how he met my wife
Respectufly I thought:

"Is that man real? If so, is he aware of her mental or health condition?"

That story is too short and, of course, the long and real, has been omited (deleted) because of the emotional pain you -as a husband- naturally may suffer.

As far as I know men nature, no one likes a relationship with sick people (unless any of them is seeking money) so, because I disbelieved this, as real, I´d like to appologize and everyone (like you) know something is wrong: (1) you might feel hurt for knowing there´s another in her mind and (2) if she has mental issues, any other man would be drawn if money is used to catch attention...

Talking to a married person is not sinful.

Sinful is the lack of respect a man or a woman may feel from hearing such a BAD NEWS you´ve mentioned... and, by not means I´m being impolite or disrespectful by saying I disbelieved this as really happening. And, if this is happening, two are emotionally cheating (you are hurt) and I felt there is one person in a terminal health state (to behave like that).

I´m sorry!

I just shared my wrong ideas.

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
For many of the reasons mentioned already,

she have nothing to do with him and stop all contact immediately.

Dec 9, 2011
Hi Nedzel
that guy doesn't have respect for marriage,but I don't think telling his wife is the solution to resolve the problem.
If your wife is not honouring your feelings then that's not good,
Telling the mans wife may get him to stop bothering your wife,but do you want to be wondering how she really feels if you didn't put pressure on that man.
For me,i think that if its true then I shouldn't have to threaten or use force.
I won't tolerate lukewarmness
its him or me.

J

J-Kay-2

I don't mean to sound uncaring, but we don't know the whole story.
Why is she on oxygen ? Something just does not sound right with
all this. What kind of man would take on an invalid and break up a
home? Someone is not on the up and up here. Either the man is
as one poster said, 'making her feel good'..... or she is possibly in
a fantasy world.

My heart goes out to the original poster, who has to live with the
belief she is wanting to continue talking with him.

Rather than call his company... Shouldn't the husband have a talk
with the man when he comes to the house ? Confront them both ?
Like I said, something just is not right with this situation.

God be with them and may He overshadow their home with His
presence and bring back love between the husband and wife. Amen

J

J-Kay-2

Please Nedzel, can you get back with us and let us know how you feel about the suggestions ?
We are all in prayer for you and your situation. We want happiness for you and healing in your
marriage. God be with you...