My Wife Just left me again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 27, 2018
Please pray for us. I have an 11 year old daughter. We fussed over the weekend and she was gone when I got home from work. I mixed as to whether to keep fighting for this marriage. I honestly have been trying to make things work for my daughter. What caused the fussing on my part. I had a bad day at work. I was really depressed. I felt like God hated me and what she told me 4 months ago was ringinging in my head. I was having a lot of health issues. I really thought I was going to die and asked her if she would go back to work so I can get another job and not have to work so many hours 60 plus hours a week. She got mad and said that I had all these health issues and was working all these hours before I found out about them. What does it matter now. She was not going back to work because when she got back with me, I said she didn't have to. Honestly I resented her for saying that and I fussed about that all weekend. Now she's gone.

A part of me does not want to fight for anymore. I am worried about my daughter. my faith in God is gone. I don't want to pray and I don't believe He will help me. Not everything is her fault. I am a lot to blame. I have asked God to change me and Ive tried but I keep failing. I feel like I can do nothing right. I try to trust God but I can't. I feel like He is telling me you reap what you sow. Im sorry. I don't have any direction. I keep messing my life up.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Roninbama and his wife, please restore their relationship. Let you be the head of their family and bless this entire family. Lord let them both be a good husband and wife, and full of love and respect for one another. Lord please bless this prayer . In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Peaches17

Jan 29, 2018
GOD does not hate you he Loves you more than you'll ever know. He allows us to go through things in this life for so many different reasons. Pray and ask God for direction. Be very specific when your talking with him. Trust him! Focus on you and your Relationship with God everything else will fall into place. Rather your marriage is worth fighting for is not up to me allow God to give you knowledge about that!

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Praying for you and your family.

Jan 10, 2018
So sorry to hear all of this, we've all been through hard times, my mother passed away not to long ago, and through that death it brought me closer to Christ, made me study for myself, Don't lose faith, God is their, he hears your cries, and if you trust in him, but all your burdens on him, he'll work it out, You can't do anything to fix this, giving up on God only leaves you alone, if you trust him even in the worst of times, then you have no worries, he has your back.

1 Peter 2:21For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Jesus has been where you've been, All his friends forsook him, The people who said they served and loved him hanged him on a tree, and his Father that he loved so much was ashamed of him, because he took on Sin, Jesus was terrified of the idea of being separated from his father.

Did you know Jesus could have died? He could have been separated from his father forever, if Jesus sinned, or even frowned at someone the whole World would be lost, What a responsibility, He had to be perfect, to show us how to be perfect, God gave his son to die, Not just for a moment, but forever if that was what it took, Jesus had no concrete proof he'd be resurrected, All he had was faith, What if the Son Of God sinned? he'd be cast into Hell just as other sinners, Jesus, Son Of God, and creator of all, the one who's always been in harmony with the father, Burning away, because he Loved Us, but in the end he failed his mission, that could have happened, But by God's grace and Love, Jesus overcame, he went through everything we went through In life, all the inclinations all the passions, but he didn't entertain them, He loved us so much, that he'd give up everything, even his statist as All Mighty, and All Powerful,

Jan 10, 2018
If God can overcome a army of 185,000 men, He can restore you from your health issues, If God can set up Kings and Rulers or take them down he can fix your job, If God can raise the sick and lame he can raise your funds, If God can overcome Sin,Death and The Grave then their's hope for your marriage, God gave his son to die because he loved you, would he let all that be in vain? You've come this far by with God, He hasn't let you down, Only testing you, Trust in him, and he'll change your life, I've been where you've been, I felt everything was hopeless and that I couldn't make it through, But I read the bible, studied, and found hope, If you doubt God, don't ask your pastor, your Sabbath School director and specially not yourself, ask God, Pray and ask for guidance read for yourself and you'll know the truth, He loves you, and hasn't given up on you, Don't give up on him when you've come so far.

Maybe this is the time where you can change yourself, God can do it, Instead of fussing at your daughter, you can put your burdens on God, and not worry about them, Let God lead, if you feel helpless ask God to help, humble yourself as we all have to do, and even through it seems bad now their's hope, I should know, When your wife tries to argue with you, Ask God for help, Tell her you love her, and walk away, don't even entertain the idea of fighting each other, if you ever come together again, Let it be under God's control, and not your own.

I'm sorry this happened, but maybe this is a chance to become a new Man,Husband and Father in Christ, If he can die for you and come back from that, You can overcome your own struggles with his help Philippians 4:13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 14Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.

Use the pain you have to help others, Read about Christ Suffering Luke 22-24 God will not let his promising go in vain,
God can bring you out of this, No one said it would be easy, being a Christian isn't about green pastures, It's about overcoming so the green pastures will be something to hope for, this world isn't something were suppose to stay anymore, But God's been trying to get us out of it Trust Him

Listen to these songs I hope they can encourage you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx9zVbBbiRc and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeJuc40VxDw if the link doesn't work, Here is the names He Will Carry You - Enthousiasmos and Allthings new Neville Peter777

Also what Health Condition do you have? I know some NaturalHealth things that you can do, If you don't want to say it public that's fine, Private message me please, Maybe I could help.
GodBless you and Keep You, and I know if you trust him He will, I'll be praying

[h=1][/h]

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
I pray God will heal and strengthen your marriage. May forgiveness and joy abound. In Jesus' name, amen.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
What did your wife tell you 4 months ago that is still ringing in your head?

Sounds like money is the most pressing concern. Is your wife able to work to help make ends meet? Since your daughter is older there is probably no reason for her not to work to help make things meet.

If you both love each other than there is no reason to give up on the marriage but it takes 2 to make a marriage work. It would benefit your marriage greatly if you and your wife together have daily bible reading, contemplation and prayer as part of a daily devotion.

What did you sow that you are now reaping? At the current trajectory your marriage is ending your wife may be soon be doing some reaping also.

I will say a prayer for the healing and restoration of your marriage. Based on what I'm reading I believe that this process will take a long time.

I feel your pain as I was once where you are now. Perhaps the ending to your story will be better than mine was.

Jan 27, 2018
She said I was working all these hours when I didn’t know I had health problems what does it matter now. If I had never taken this job I wouldn’t be in the place I’m at. She is able to work. She said that when we got back together I said she didn’t have to work because she didn’t want to. She wanted to be at home. On my end I shouldn’t have kept fussing about it.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
She said I was working all these hours when I didn’t know I had health problems what does it matter now. If I had never taken this job I wouldn’t be in the place I’m at. She is able to work. She said that when we got back together I said she didn’t have to work because she didn’t want to. She wanted to be at home. On my end I shouldn’t have kept fussing about it.
I invite you to slow down and finish filling in this illustration using your Bible. Let God show you a new picture of things. It can change your life; what do you have to lose? What can you gain?:

Bridge.jpg

I pray you come to your wits end; so as to let that be God's new beginnings with you, and all your relationships. May God richly bless you and give you insight into His will for you!

Last edited:

slave

Mar 20, 2015
If you ever want to rumble thru Scripture with me, give me a 'whats sup' on the "PM" side of life. I would love to share a new hopeful view thru Scripture.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Please pray for us. I have an 11 year old daughter. We fussed over the weekend and she was gone when I got home from work. I mixed as to whether to keep fighting for this marriage. I honestly have been trying to make things work for my daughter. What caused the fussing on my part. I had a bad day at work. I was really depressed. I felt like God hated me and what she told me 4 months ago was ringinging in my head. I was having a lot of health issues. I really thought I was going to die and asked her if she would go back to work so I can get another job and not have to work so many hours 60 plus hours a week. She got mad and said that I had all these health issues and was working all these hours before I found out about them. What does it matter now. She was not going back to work because when she got back with me, I said she didn't have to. Honestly I resented her for saying that and I fussed about that all weekend. Now she's gone.

A part of me does not want to fight for anymore. I am worried about my daughter. my faith in God is gone. I don't want to pray and I don't believe He will help me. Not everything is her fault. I am a lot to blame. I have asked God to change me and Ive tried but I keep failing. I feel like I can do nothing right. I try to trust God but I can't. I feel like He is telling me you reap what you sow. Im sorry. I don't have any direction. I keep messing my life up.
I really don't want to come off harsh toward you, because I'm not that sort of person.
When you say you don't want to pray, what I hear is that you don't even want to try to save your marriage. Out of anyone you could possibly ask for help, God should be the first you should turn to. I have to ask, what are you thinking? Perhaps your health and marital issues are a consequence of your disobedience and lack of faith. I know that God uses the consequences of our own actions to get us to realize that we need Him. To lean on Him so that He can draw us near to Him and have a closer personal relationship. Perhaps there are even more consequences you're experiencing that you haven't even mentioned...if they're aren't now, I assure you from experience, there will be.
I did not read anywhere that you love God, your wife, or your daughter. Without love, what's the point in hanging on to something? I believe God is speaking to you, but like so many of us, you're not listening. He will bring us to our knees before Him when necessary to get us right with Him. So, is that what it's going to take? Sometimes, like in my case, He will allow you to lose everything until you have nothing left but your heartbeat and Him. Coming back from that if you finally chose to hear Him is a lot harder than if you address Him calling to you now. You need to get down to prayer, reading your Bible daily, and begin putting your faith and trust in to Him and let Him reward your obedience with blessings and hope for your future.
The Bible says that if God is for you, who can be against you. It also says that with God, ALL things are possible.
The devil himself is out seeking who he can devour and destroy.
So, what are you going to do? Be blessed or destroyed?
Love and prayers in Christ Jesus.