My wife needs your prays

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CMA

My wife and I are gowing trow a very had time.We have had a lot of trouble in the past I was not a good husband and father.I had god in my life but put him in the back of every things. We were at a point were my wife was done she had been telling me this for a long time and I didnt lison to her or God. Know she is at the point that she has lost much of her love for me. after she told me this I was crushed I turned to God and asked him to change my life and that I gave him my life. God has changed me I know give my wife and kids all the love they was asking for. God has really worked in my life.I know that God worked trow my wife to get to my heart and changed me. My wife had prayed to God in the past and aksed him to help us out in or marieg. I never gave god my life. now she thinks that God will not anser her prayers. i fell that I toke God out of her live becase of the way that I was. I know that see still loves God very much but she has said things like she is not sure now of God becase he never ansered her prays for me. I know that God has a plan for each of us and He used her love she had for me to get in my heart and let me give him my life> I pray for her ever night and know that God will nevr leave her side. I would like to ask you all if you could also Pray for her that God would touch her Heart and she would give her live back to God
Thank you
God bless all of you.

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

Its good that you're admitting to that. I'm glad God has changed you. My father was where you are and still is except even after praying for him for many years he was changing some but then went back and still did what he wanted to. He said he didn't love my mom anymore, divorced my mom and got remarried someone else in december. I dont know how God works it marriage...I always thought he wouldn't allow people to divorce but we do have free will as humans. I know in the bible he said he hates divorce though. However, he can still save your marriage I believe. And about your wife, I don't know what she asked prayer for, but just because God doesnt answer our prayers when we want him to or he doesnt answer them at all doesn't mean he doesn't care. He may not want that particular thing to happen or maybe he is using the situation, or maybe he's not done working. I pray God moves through your marriage and I hope he brings you two back together in love.

N

Nancyer

Dear Father, Lord of all, please bless this family, help them to see You and to know You and to grow in You. I pray they find the peace that surpasses all understanding that can only be found in You. Help them to see the love they had for each other is still there and that through You they can do all things and have strength to get through this. I pray this through Christ, that this is Your will for them,

Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
CMA, all you ask is in my daily prayers in Jesus christ is Lord.
My huswband and I went through a very simular time a while back.
What helped me heal from the pain of the past with him, and with God, was he commited every day to loving and serving me as he would the church.
It worked. :)

welcome to cc. :)
God bless
pickles