Mymastertheking (Frank) Surgery

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tatu

Apr 19, 2011
Our brother and friend Mymastertheking (aka Frank) is having surgery on the 17th September. I would like to pray for Frank that the surgery will be successful. He has been going through many tests and trials since July this year in preparation for this surgery which has been delayed several times.
Please pray for Frank for a speedy recovery and for the surgeons and staff to have wisdom and knowledge during this time that they are looking after him.
Thanks for your prayers
Tatu

X

xaxai_alexa27

Hope it would be a success :)
You'r a good friend @tatu :D

S

shekaniah

Father give the surgen and nurses wisdom, insight and clairity of mind.
Comfort Frank and give him a speedy recovery.
Move the people who are closest to him in prayer.
In Jesus Name, Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Frank is in my prayers in Jesus for all healing and care and this surgury.

God bless
pickles

F

foreveryours79

Dear Lord as Frank going to his major operation this coming 17th of September keep him strong and brave to take it and bless the doctors and nurses who will facilitate this operation that he longed for two years. As he undergo this surgery please keep him in your watch and keeping to be safe.We are all asking for your powerful guidance to the doctors who will touched him and equipped them with full knowledge to do this operation to him. Our heavenly father you are the great physician we are all nothing without you and nothing is impossible to your power dear Lord. I offer you my loving man in your mighty arms to hold him firmly on his coming surgery to face it with peaceful heart, mind, body and soul.Through your Holy and Mighty name.Amen.

P

psychomom

My Master and King, I bring our brother, Frank, to You. I thank You for this opportunity You give me to speak to You about and for Frank. I think You for bringing him safely to this point, and trust You to complete this work. May the surgeons' hands be steady, and may they be prepared in advance for everything that will happen on the OR table. May the assistants and nurses be quick to obey the commands of their bosses in that OR, and may they play gentle, soothing music that can uplift Frank's spirit man as he lays there.
I ask You, Abba, to please move in the hearts of the hospital staff to treat Frank with courtesy. Please let there be no outbreak of MRSA while he's there.
Lord God, heal the wound left by the surgery quickly, and as painlessly as possible. May all be done to glorify You.
I praise You for already having seen to every detail of Frank's life. You are a wonderful Dad. ♥

W

wwjd_kilden

praying .