Nanny Job please God...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 2, 2009
Could you please pray that I get a job as a nanny and soon? I'm currently in the UK (from Australia) on a 2 year working holiday visa, but without work I will have to go home. I really feel to work with children, so don't want to look at other job opportunities, but stay true to what I feel God has called me to. BUT if I don't get and start work soon, my money will run out and I'll be packing my bags and heading back to Australia. I really thought this would be a fun, easy season full of joy and peace after a long time of trugging up hill, but so far it hasn't turned out that way. In a recent bible study I went too they spoke about how Gods plan for us doesn't change, and tonight at church they spoke about waiting on God, but also sometimes doing something so that God can then use that to bless us (Ruth went out to collect grain, and God through Boaz blessed her - Ruth 2).
I've waited and done interviews for nearly 8 weeks now, and I think if I don't have a job by the end of June then I'll have to go home, which is so unfortunate as I would love to travel and see some of the amazing sights and experience the experiences to be had in the northern hemisphere.
Above all else, God's will be done. Second to that I'm praying that a job with an immediate start (or very soon start date) comes in the next two weeks. Thirdly, if that doesn't come to pass, pray that I'll hear and see a very clear direction from God as to what to do next?
Thanks in advance :)

A

Avidan

Agreeing in prayer with you for your job. In Jesus Name, Amen.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in Jesus Name, Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask for in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles