Natural Sweeteners and Infertility

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

ViolettFrances

I am searching for a good natural sweetener for my coffee/tea and baking. I was using Stevia, but it is linked with infertility and was used for birth control historically. Upon researching Agave, it appears to also be linked with the same. Stevia caused me to have a very irregular cycle. Does anyone have any good ideas? How about monk fruit? I love my sweet iced tea!

Oct 31, 2011
Honey is the safest sweetener, and regular grocery store honey is fine except that processing strips it of its food value, whether it is processed by centrifuging, heating or filtering.

H

Hellooo

Second the honey.

L

LetItShine

Man artificial sweeteners are worse than condoms!

B

Bryancampbell

I go for honey, I use it for tea :)

R

RachelBibleStudent

honey is an excellent sweetener...with the exception that it should not be given to babies...

the very -best- sweeter is the one God designed for us...natural fructose or fruit sugar...so instead of adding a spoonful of sweetener...add a few berries or a slice of fruit instead...

Nov 7, 2012
I'm with the honey party :)

honey.jpg

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
You could always get local honey. It won't be overly processed, and if you have allergies, it will help your histamine response.

May 15, 2013
I am searching for a good natural sweetener for my coffee/tea and baking. I was using Stevia, but it is linked with infertility and was used for birth control historically. Upon researching Agave, it appears to also be linked with the same. Stevia caused me to have a very irregular cycle. Does anyone have any good ideas? How about monk fruit? I love my sweet iced tea!
Organic sugar..

If you are an diabetic, you should cleanse your inside with this tea, for about 30-40 days and see what happens; but if you do monitor your sugar level before insulin injections, it might lower your sugar level very low.

This flavor only....

Laci-Le-Beau-Maximum-Strength-Super-Dieters-Tea-080987010223.jpg

H

hospitalpharmacist

Fructose. It's ideal for diabetcs too and it's the natural sweetener inside the fruits. An unique warning: be cautious with it if your cholesterol is high