NAUSEA, eye pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
First of all, I want to thank you all for praying that I get well from the Flu. I got well in 3 days :)!! woo hoo, thank you God

But I"m having nausea, really bad nausea for the past 3 days and a major pressure behind my eyes (but no headache). So I don't know what's going on, and I've been sitting here crying for the past couple of hours telling myself I don't really deserve or need prayer for something like this that might just clear up on it's own. But I'm desperate now...again, I'm a weenie.

Sorry for my lame selfish prayer requests

:(

D

Duckies

Never be, God loves attention and we his children love doing his work.

I pray u feel better soon. God Bless :)

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
First thing I can think of is a sinus infection, that can cause eye pressure and nauseating pain. Could be a spinoff from the flu. I pray it be healed but don't avoid a doctor if it's not.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs pancakes, setting you before God in Jesus's name for all healing and care with praise and thanksgiving. :)
I understand that the flu this year often kicks back again about a week or so later.
Take care of yourself and we will take care of the faith and prayer.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
In my prayers you shall be my friend.

J

jkalyna

Totally good news. The Lord is faithfull. Lord totally restore her heath to perfection so the fruits of praise will be sung from her lips in Christ the LORd. amen

Attachments

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
First thing I can think of is a sinus infection, that can cause eye pressure and nauseating pain. Could be a spinoff from the flu. I pray it be healed but don't avoid a doctor if it's not.
Yes could also be a migraine

get well soon

taggerung

Apr 26, 2009
I will be praying!! When my bloo sugar is really high, I get pressure feeling behind my eyes. I get major nausea too.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
First of all, I want to thank you all for praying that I get well from the Flu. I got well in 3 days :)!! woo hoo, thank you God

But I"m having nausea, really bad nausea for the past 3 days and a major pressure behind my eyes (but no headache). So I don't know what's going on, and I've been sitting here crying for the past couple of hours telling myself I don't really deserve or need prayer for something like this that might just clear up on it's own. But I'm desperate now...again, I'm a weenie.

Sorry for my lame selfish prayer requests

:(
Have you seen the doctor for it?
You’re in my prayers. Your prayer requests are not selfish by the way; we’re here to join hands together in prayer for our brothers and sisters in need, so ask away.
:)

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Thank you everyone <3 I'm feeling a little bit better now. The nausea went away, and the pain behind my eyes is significantly less.