need a friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cjmommy

Hi im a mom of a special needs 3 year old and im 20 weeks pregnant. I lost my job do to my sons surgeries, no vehicle cause its broke and have no way to fix it. 6 months behind on bills with no help. Already talked to the family services no help. I just need people to talk to i have no friends and my family disowned me when i got pregnant at 18.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
God bless you sister. Just hold on to God till he see's you through this storm. He will make a way where there seems to be no
way. Your family may have disowned you, but God needs you and wants you:)

L

lav

hi i'm here, you can add and talk to me.

C

cjmommy

I hope god has something planned. I almost lost the baby twice so far from all this stress.

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
Put all your faith in Him. He is strong enough to help you through this terrible time in your life. He is so strong and will welcome you with open arms to help you with your problems.

eugenius

Jul 17, 2009
Hi, I will pray for you. Its horrible that your family disowned you. Its not right or fair. Even if you did something against their will, they should be willing to support you and help you. They are your family. I don't understand people like that.

S

StephanieClaire

I am a bit older than you yet I understand and have lived through many challenges. You can get through this. Put all your thoughts in faith. Open your Bible to Job and 1 Corinthians. Many a nights I would just open the Bible and start reading no matter what Book. God always put the right verse in front of me. If you are a single parent there is help through the state. Unless your son gets disability and it puts you above the financial bracket. Although you should still be eligible for child care as long as you get a part time job. I am now a single parent again of a 3 and 4 year old. I am having a rough time and feel alone many times through the day. I just found this website and am finding it to be very uplifting and helpful. Also try some natural remedies such as st. johns wort and chamomile to calm your nerves and your body.(unless your on a medication that you cannot take with st. johns wort). I will keep you in my prayers although I would like to know your name. My name is Stephanie :) Hugs!!!!! Keep your head up and every time you get down hug your son and love him as much as you can! Take a hot shower and remember that Jesus died for you and he loves you.! Love, Stephanie

N

NewWine

Hang on sister, this is only a season and every season changes (Ecclesiastes 3). As for being disowned by your family: God says you are His masterpiece (ephesians 2:10), just as you are. He created you for Him not just for them. He loves you and cares for you. When you're feeling overwhelmed, perhaps take a slow walk, or a hot bath or whatever it is that relaxes you while you pray. But definitely pray through this.
Isaiah 40:31 They that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall Mount up with wings as the eagles. They shall run and not get weary; they shall walk and not faint...... God hears you and is already carrying you through this time.
I will keep you in prayer, a prayer for peace that surpasses understanding.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Hi im a mom of a special needs 3 year old and im 20 weeks pregnant. I lost my job do to my sons surgeries, no vehicle cause its broke and have no way to fix it. 6 months behind on bills with no help. Already talked to the family services no help. I just need people to talk to i have no friends and my family disowned me when i got pregnant at 18.
Do your best to get the bills paid off and your children taken care of. Don't worry about tomorrow. I know many worries can keep you from seeing the truth. And the truth is that you are still going and you're still making it. Take each day at a time. If you're able to survive today then how will tomorrow change that reality? Don't let the worries get to you, especially if it's affecting your health and your child's in turn. The reality is you are making it and so are your children. So how will tomorrow be different?

Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

If you are somehow able to get connected with a church, do so. Especially a large one with a family department. Talk to them about your situation. Even if you don't get any help you may get a friend. If you know of any church-goers in your area talk to them to get you off to a better life. Most people have connections and they'll likely have them, too, even if they, themselves, are unable to help with something like carpooling.

You're obviously able to get to an internet connection and a computer. That's a start.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
You can PM me any time you want.

You have a very difficult road to walk. Are you married now? I would like to see you reconcile with your parents. I know how much I love my children, and although if one had gotten a girl pregnant or gotten pregnant, I would have been disappointed, but it would not stop me from loving them. Even if I got mad at them, I would desperately want them to contact me, and have contact with my grandchildren. So try and contact them again. I am sure they want to hear from you again. If not, then they have forgotten that they are also sinners, and God instructs us to forgive others, as he has forgiven us.

Are you living the way God wants you to live? Do you read your Bible and go to church? Are you praying and getting to know God better? God wants us to have a relationship with us, and the only way to do that, is to read the Bible, to pray, and also to have fellowship and learn from other believers.

Finally the most important thing is to commit your life to Christ. That means not only saying you believe, but repenting of your sin. God knows we are all imperfect, but he sends the Holy Spirit to guide and to lead us. I also pray you find a Bible believing church, where people will accept you, and maybe help you through this very difficult time. This means live in right relationship with God. And God will help you make those difficult choices about the things in your life that are not God's will or way.

Praying for your parents to accept you back and also for you to find some help in your life.

N

Ndoda

I'm from Tanzania, I'm hear to be your friend...so please add me.